Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best be_loyal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best be_loyal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, loyal meaning in hindi, some people are not loyal to you, loyal to your partner quotes, be loyal to your partner quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vanshika

#be_loyal

read more
mute video

Riddhi Awasthi

पलकों में छिपे अरमान बहुत हैं,
शान्त नदियों में भी तूफान बहुत है,
फिक्र नहीं हमको क्या बोलेगा जमाना,
मन में छिपी हौसलों की उड़ान बहुत है....।
-Riddhi Awasthi #Life❤ #motivation_for_life #be_positive #be_loyal

Rajiv Jangra

#be_loyal

read more
Be Loyal With Your Love.

Kyuki Jab Ap Uska Bhrosha Todte 
Ho To Usko Bhi Tod Dete Ho #be_loyal

Usama Awan

#Be_Loyal

Naina Arora

"STRONG MESSAGE ON WOMEN'S DAY" I know it's long, but worth a read :) ☝ "Please read it with patience" 🙏 Everyone will praise and everyone will talk same as it's women's day... But today I want to talk about kinds of women.. Yeah you read it right..."KINDS OF WOMEN" Like man, women too are of different kinds... So let me start... There are three kinds or can say types of women.... One who play victim role when she is actually not the victim, another who is too emotional to handle any sort of #Quotes #fighter #Feminism #womensday #message #be_loyal #be_true #be_humble #be_strong #movement #change_for_better

read more
 "STRONG MESSAGE ON WOMEN'S DAY"

I know it's long, but worth a read :) ☝
"Please read it with patience" 🙏

Everyone will praise and everyone will talk same as it's women's day... But today I want to talk about kinds of women.. Yeah you read it right..."KINDS OF WOMEN" 
Like man, women too are of different kinds... So let me start... 
There are three kinds or can say types of women.... One who play victim role when she is actually not the victim, another who is too emotional to handle any sort of

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification