tags

Best abuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best abuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 35 Followers
  • 86 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"गालियां सभी को आती है मगर कोई देता है और कोई देना नहीं चाहता"

गालियां सभी को आती है 
मगर कोई देता है 
और 
कोई देना नहीं चाहता

#abuse

20 Love

"Abuse is abuse;;; Be nice.. Harsh words don't break bones but they often break hearts"

Abuse is abuse;;; Be nice.. Harsh words don't break bones but they often break hearts

I hate love, 💔

12 Love

"Tunnel Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse worse! You can heal broken bones, you can heal a broken mind."

Tunnel Emotional abuse is
just as bad as physical
abuse worse! You can
heal broken bones, you
can heal a broken
mind.

76 Love
2 Share

"You stalked that girl, with every limit, You made her realised,you loved her, every minute. The night was over, so was the game Finally you left her alone, without any shame"

You stalked that girl, with every limit,
You made her realised,you loved her,
every minute.
The night was over, so was the game
Finally you left her alone, without any shame

Don't ever just act to be in love, for being physical...😥🙏

#Abusing #abuse #sexualabuse #Rape #Force #RIP #feelings #Tired #Pain #lonely #Forceful #Trust #lostlove #Minutes #ditch #usingbody @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @Wagish Chandra @Shanawaz Sabir @Siraj M. @aman6.1

53 Love

"It's just my individual experience Which certainly needs to be undone Nuclear family bypass fusion its a chaos and confusion, Words pierce through, trespassing moral code causing fission, They call it advice, but its a subconcious knife, how do they do it? Well who gives a damn to my opinion, The only reunion is on festivals , esp diwali, just a formality, false gratification, Thus I got my redemption, cuz I went subnuclear , seemed like only solution, Damn, I can give tutions! But to whom? The cribbers, reapers or umm the one's who tryna steal my motivation! So before nuclear became my inspiration, I blasted, breaking tormented heart like glasses, ah slow down, A parody in disguise, angels wearing black gowns, destruction is everyday's affirmation"

It's just my individual experience
Which certainly needs to be undone 

Nuclear family bypass fusion
 its a chaos and confusion,
Words pierce through, trespassing
 moral code causing fission,
They call it advice,
 but its a subconcious knife,
 how do they do it? Well who gives a damn to my opinion,
The only reunion is on festivals
, esp diwali, just a formality, false gratification,
Thus I got my redemption, cuz I went subnuclear
, seemed like only solution,
Damn, I can give tutions! But to whom?
 The cribbers, reapers or umm the one's 
who tryna steal my motivation! 
So before nuclear became my inspiration, 
I blasted, breaking tormented heart like
 glasses, ah slow down,
A parody in disguise, angels wearing black
 gowns,
 destruction is everyday's affirmation

#Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #freestylerap #dysfunctional #narcissist #Toxicrelationships #Toxicpeople #Trauma #Toxic #narcissisticabuse #Manipulation #narc #abuse #empaths #Poetry #Dark #understands #healingquotes #understand #peoplepleaser #Relationship #fortworthtexas #fortworthinsta #depression #Happy #Liars #abusesurvivor #Success #manipulators #manipulative #hurtfeelings #hurtingheart #bhfyp

36 Love
1 Share