tags

Best Born Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Born Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about born to write.

• 138 Followers
  • 698 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"they call me wrong since i was born they think i am new born cant write my life song they made sure i feel bad i feel guilty i feel sad they made sure i sit shut and give no chance for feeling proud son of proud dad"

they call me wrong 
since i was born 
they think i am new born 
cant write my life song 

they made sure i feel bad 
i feel guilty 
i feel sad 
they made sure i sit shut 
and give 
no chance for feeling proud son of proud dad

#people

149 Love
1 Share

""

"Good old days are permanently gone... No festivity... Only mourn... To suffer badly... Am I born...? "Answer Me""

Good old days  are permanently gone...
No festivity...
Only mourn...
To suffer badly...
Am I born...?

"Answer Me"

#memories #mourn #me #Born

77 Love
2 Share

"Examination of life"

Examination of life

#examinationolife
#nojoto#Education
#forever
#Born to death

#MyPenStory @#अंजान_लेखक™ @तरूण.कोली.विष्ट @kanhay Kumar @Kapil Nayyar @mukesh poonia @sheetal pandya मेरे शब्द @OM BHAKAT "MOHAN,(कलम मेवाड़ की) @Prashant Chauhan @My_Words✍✍ @मanjeet Raणा @Samitaroy @Nikhilchauhan77 @lekhak sandesh @SS THAKUR @Sk_writes @Smileee_vijuuu💕 @राधे.....राजपूत...💞 @shayari dil ki💓 @poet Vinod Rajpurohit @Virat Kaushik @मañjü pãwãr @Neha Pant Nupur @Pritika Gahlot @indu singh @FeeLiNgS Of HearT Ankit Verma 'utkarsh' 💞💓❤💖 #Tha

65 Love

""

"Story Let's here a real story today.. There is a girl who was a princess when she was born, you can call her as 'born with Silver spoon'. Everybody showered lots of love on her as she was the first child. But she loved her dad more than anyone,the little one was unaware of her dad's fake love. She believed that her dad is her world and loved him more and more as every child does. But the dad never liked his daughter, he always hated her, but the tiny one had no knowledge about this. One day she got to know her dad's real face and broke into pieces. she considered her dad as her world but the dad never thought her even as a dust. She found that her dad was not on the right path and started to stand against him and she is still fighting against her dad to survive in this world. Everyone has problems but have a strong heart to face it and win."

Story  Let's here a real story today.. 
There is a girl who was a princess when she was born, you can call her as 'born with Silver spoon'. 
Everybody showered lots of love on her as she was the first child.
But she loved her dad more than anyone,the little one was unaware of her dad's fake love. She believed that her dad is her world and loved him more and more as every child does. But the dad never liked his daughter, he always hated her, but the tiny one had no knowledge about this. 
One day she got to know her dad's real face and broke into pieces.
she considered her dad as her world but the dad never thought her even as a dust. 
She found that her dad was not on the right path and started to stand against him and she is still fighting against her dad to survive in this world.
Everyone has problems but have a strong heart to face it and win.

#story #wod

63 Love
3 Share

#dedicated#New#Born#bby

62 Love
3 Share