tags

Best Hope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

3225 Stories- Find the Best Hope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hope quotes, hope meaning in hindi, quotes on hope.

• 1236 Followers
  • 3225 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The last place I traveled was dark room of my mind which rewinds the old thoughts & i actually go blind but suddenly a point of light shining like the last hope of mine but I'm not fragile I've to walk thousand mile that twinkling birghtness will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine & Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind to fulfill myself with that divine shine & To see the power of my mind that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine"

The last place I traveled was   dark room of my mind
which rewinds the old thoughts
& i actually go blind
but
suddenly a point of light 
shining like the last hope of mine
but I'm not fragile
I've to walk thousand mile
that twinkling birghtness
will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine
&
Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind 
to fulfill myself with that divine shine 
&
To see the power of my mind 
that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine

#Hope #LastPlace

26 Love

""If your women flights with you, there is Hope. it is when the women becomes Silent, you have truly Lost her.."

"If your women flights with you, there is Hope.
it is when the women becomes Silent, you have truly Lost her..

#Women #Fight #Hope #Silent #lost

13 Love

"If you haven't failed in life, Then you have never really tried hard, If you haven't really tried hard, Then maybe you havent dreamt well..."

If you haven't failed in life,
Then you have never really tried hard,
If you haven't really tried hard,
Then maybe you havent dreamt well...

inspiration,#Motivation#Dreams#Hope

11 Love

"Be like a star Broken but still full of hopes"

Be like a star
Broken but still full of hopes

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #qotd #Quotes #englishquotes #Like #follow #Comment #share #Love #quoteoftheday #Star #shootingstar #Hope #Smile #Inspiration #Motivation #Sky #Dark #Stars

25 Love
1 Share

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOPELESS SITUATION, EVERY CIRCUMSTANCES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOPELESS SITUATION, EVERY CIRCUMSTANCES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

#Quote #Quotes #Lifequotes #Quotestags #tumblrquotes #Quoteoftheday #Life #Quotesdaily #MotivationalQuote #motivate #Motivational #wisdomquotes #MotivationalQuotes #LifeQuotes #Hope #behopeful #Success #nevergiveup #SuccessQuotes #word #true #words #Life

19 Love
1 Share