Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mothers_love Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mothers_love Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy mothers day we love you, quotes mothers love for her child, happy mothers day message to my love, mothers love quotes in english, happy mothers day to the woman i love,

• 24 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sona

mute video

Bhoomi Anand

Those who have their moms are so lucky because a mother can only understand her child and tries to solve their child's problems.. Respect your mothers😊 #mothers_love #yqquotes

read more
I was waiting for the moment when I can say that I am an idiot and a very stupid person but a woman came and said to me that don't forget that you also can do best just by your self confidence and understanding problems of others and trying to sort out them then only you will get to know that others also have so many problems but they never give up they carry on their work and that woman was my mom!! 
 Those who have their moms are so lucky because a mother can only understand her child and tries to solve their child's problems.. Respect your mothers😊 #mothers_love #yqquotes

Pushpa Rai...

The most beautiful kiss

When a mother kiss her baby

©Pushpa Rai #mothers_love 
#kiss
#nojoto
#nojoenglish 
#nojoquote

Diya Beigh

mute video

Shilpi Signodia

वो कहते है आज मातृ दिवस है,
कर लो आज अपनी मा को नमन,
उसके हर कथन और त्याग की खातिर।
मा तू भी ऐसा ही कर,
चुन ले एक दिन,साल का कोई भी,
दे हमे प्यार बस उस एक दिन की खातिर।
कैसे कर लू तूझे नमन,
बस एक आज के दिन ,मेरी मा
जब तू ना रात देखे ना दिन,
कुरबान कर रही अपनी हर सांस मेरी खुशियो की खातिर,
तुझे तो नमन हर दिन ,हर पल है माँ ।। #mother #mothersday #yqquotes #mothers #motherlove #motherhood #mothers_love #yqtales

Zartash Qamar

#My_Daughter I wrote this piece of poetry for My daughter! #daughter #mothers_love #alone #Live #HeartfeltMessage

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification