tags

Best ok Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best ok Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 156 Followers
  • 893 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Note to Myself Dear Myself, its ok to not be ok. Its ok to have fear of little things. Its ok to be confused for simple things. Its completly ok being yourself and being not perfect ...... #NojotoQuote"

Note to Myself Dear Myself,
 its ok to not be ok. Its ok to have fear of little things. Its ok to be confused for simple things. Its completly ok being yourself and being not perfect ...... #NojotoQuote

#dearmyself #English #Perfect #itsok #nojoto 😉

240 Love
12 Share

""

"It’s ok, if you are not able to find The answer of your questions. it’s ok, If you are not able to find The peace of your mind. It’s ok, If your soul is not satisfied today. Have faith in you and keep trying. Not today or tomorrow But one day you will find your answers. One day You will find the peace of your mind. One day you will make your soul satisfied."

It’s ok,
if you are not able to find 
The answer of your questions.

it’s ok,
If you are not able to find
The peace of your mind.

It’s ok,
If your soul is not satisfied today.
Have faith in you and
keep trying.

Not today or tomorrow 
But one day you will find your answers.
One day You will find the peace of your mind.
One day you will make your soul satisfied.

#Motivationalquotes #Life #Quotes #itsokay #Motivation #word #thoughtoftheday #Thoughts #Successful #Success #Failure

181 Love

""

"Tunnel Everything is OK in the end.If it's not OK, then it's not the end."

Tunnel Everything is OK in 
the end.If it's not OK,
then it's not the end.

everything will be fine in the end😊

177 Love
3 Share

""

"My Broken Shell.. Time and again I retreat back into my broken shell, broken though it still has the solace of a deep dark quaint well. I arrange my demons, my fears, my aches and hurts at the rim of its ledge, hoping someday they'll fall off when someone'll come looking for me and push open the cracked edge. Time and again and again and again I have waited for darkness to seep out But all I got were ashes of burnt hopes and embers of smoldering desires and I couldn't even shout. Now I've lit a candle at the corner of my shell, not easy to keep it glowing when the storm is worst than hell. But I know there's a candle there placed in a corner of the aisle and I know I have the light and I know the spark is for me to find. But of all I know it's ok to lounge here in my shell for a while.. And it's ok to lounge here for a while.. Time and again for a while.. Time and again for a while.."

My Broken Shell..

Time and again 
I retreat back into my broken shell, 
broken though it still has the solace 
of a deep dark quaint well.

I arrange my demons, 
my fears, my aches and hurts 
at the rim of its ledge, 
hoping someday they'll fall off 
when someone'll come looking for me 
and push open the cracked edge.

Time and again and again and again 
I have waited for darkness to seep out 
But all I got were ashes of burnt hopes 
and embers of smoldering desires 
and I couldn't even shout. 

Now I've lit a candle 
at the corner of my shell, 
not easy to keep it glowing 
when the storm is worst than hell. 

But I know there's a candle there
placed in a corner of the aisle 
and I know I have the light 
and I know the spark is for me to find. 
But of all I know it's ok to lounge here 
in my shell for a while.. 
And it's ok to lounge here for a while.. 
Time and again for a while..
Time and again for a while..

Time and Again a series by me on Self Talk which is so important in today's Busy Life.
Make a post using "Time and Again" or in Hindi "कभी कभी मेरे दिल में खयाल आता है..
No Rules
Lets do some deep self talk
Use hashtag
#timenagain

examples -
Time and Again I ask Myself, "Have you Thanked God enough.."

137 Love
2 Share

""

"आज भी उसे खुश देखकर कहीं न कहीं मुस्कुरा दिया करते है,:-) पर बात जब मेरे दिल की आती है.....आज भी उनकी यादों में रोकर खुद को सम्हाल लिया करते हैं। -Smita_🖤✍️"

आज भी उसे खुश देखकर
कहीं न कहीं मुस्कुरा दिया करते है,:-)
पर बात जब मेरे दिल की आती है.....आज भी उनकी यादों में रोकर खुद को सम्हाल लिया करते हैं।

-Smita_🖤✍️

#foryou #Happy #Broken #Love #ok #Smita_writer #girl

It felt like...that everything will be ok after some distance/time but sometimes everything ends ....forever💔

--------------🖤-------------

121 Love