Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about star wars the rise of skywalker, victory and death clone wars, slogans on prevention of wars and promotion of peace, dungeons and dragons star wars, phineas and ferb star wars 10,

• 15 Followers
  • 70 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HintsOfHeart.

#wars happen when language fails. #विचार

read more
mute video

hari priya

mute video

Black Guy

//reposting my old poems, OG readers 🤫// Read here The lilac sky in hues of pale blues Crying each day for desserts In the deserted lost town . Under the lamp post of hopes #peace #yqbaba #yqdidi #wars #yqrestzone #bg_poem

read more
The lilac sky in hues of pale blues 
Crying each day for desserts 
In the  deserted  lost town .
Under the lamp post of hopes 
I still stand among castigated parchments.
Those were dreams that I weaved .

The winter has come, 
With my balmy breaths I am counting 
On my fingers some days of spring.
Reminiscing the lush green expanse,
This everlasting cold has choked the life.

//Caption Caption, TionCap// //reposting my old poems, OG readers 🤫//

Read here 

The lilac sky in hues of pale blues 
Crying each day for desserts 
In the  deserted  lost town .
Under the lamp post of hopes

Ariba

#wars

read more
MIND-HEART WARS!❤️

When I walk into the thinking world,
the wars between the mind and heart always begin.💚⚡
Always,at the ending of these wars,the all shit negativity
gets hurled,
and the heart as usual win.❤️✨

©Ariba Qamar #wars

FAIZ 『A』LAM

#Functions_of_Universe #Wakeup #wars #Nature #Harm #forest_fire App #nojotoenglish #Planets #God BELINDA INDA fari_ shaikh02 Mansi Bhandari 💖Ɱɾ. ȺąӀąʍ💕Cool Boy🖋💝 Ek deewana meet #story #nojotoapp

read more
Universe is miraculous creation of god , which is boundless as par with our imagination i.e. both are infinite !

Sometimes when I ponder about universe , i feel that God want to send some message to the  humankind to show them where they stand in comparison to the godly power and nature.

What are we? just a micro particle in this immense universe consist of uncountable number of galaxies ,stars ,planets and creatures, but look at how we brag about ourselves as if our ego is bigger than nature .
We bent on destroying our nature in the name of advancements , wars(to show dominance). 
But now it's a wake up call for us ,see what is happening around us? natural disasters like forest fire,flood and drought etc are nothing but a warning from the supernatural power(our universe maker) that stop harming the assets or you are tending towards self destruction. #Functions_of_Universe #Wakeup #Wars #Nature #Harm #Forest_fire #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish #Planets #God  BELINDA INDA fari_ shaikh02 Mansi Bhandari 💖Ɱɾ. ȺąӀąʍ💕Cool Boy🖋💝 Ek deewana meet

Preeti Ningombam

read more
It was all new..
It was all fine, fine as a brand new life.
It had the essence of a relived soul,
Unknown of the doom yet to face.

As the words of love began,
Gradually gave birth to hopes & dreams!
Certain about the love, 
yet unknown about the darkness to come.

Words of yours were powerful,
That conquered my heart,
And that could conquer our love too.
I enslaved my heart, for it decode words.

The mind defeats the heart,
Yet the heart whispers your name.
The mind&the heart waging wars,
Wars against me, defeating me..

It took a flip, like the objects of nature.
I was scared, as it grew dark.
I recall your words of love
As I closed my eyes, I fell down
And found myself alone..

I stood still amidst a whirl..
Nothing but a moments reckon
Time rushed by and I remain still..
Figuring out which part was the truth!

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

Here is the critical appreciation of my poem"SOMETHING I LOOK AT-48" by non-other than the eminent poet and internationally acclaimed literary critic Prof Cijo Joseph Channel. Thanks and gratitude sir for your words of appreciation Dear Smruti Ranjaniji, Your poem titled"Something I Look at -48" is a poem that exhorts human beings to shun physical violence for the pursuance of principles such as peace and love. The wars of the past didn't fetch anything to humanity except destruction and chaos

read more
Here is the critical appreciation of my poem"SOMETHING I LOOK AT-48" by non-other than the eminent poet and internationally acclaimed literary critic Prof Cijo Joseph Channel. Thanks and gratitude sir for your words of appreciation

Dear Smruti Ranjaniji,

Your poem titled"Something I Look at -48" is a poem that exhorts human beings to shun physical violence for the pursuance of principles such as peace and love. The wars of the past didn't fetch anything to humanity except destruction and chaos in a big way. The forces adrift to the interests of human beings had ultimate victories in all these wars. Instead of indulging in physical violence, we need to wage wars against all vices besetting this universe. There are many ideologies of highly objectionable nature existing in the universe, we need to wage wars against such ideologies of nasty pedigrees. We need to work earnestly for a world which promotes human values in letter and spirit. Kudos to you for composing such a poem of magnificent nature.

Written by Cijo Joseph Channel Associate Professor Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology Chethipuzha Changanassary Kottayam District Kerala India All Copyrights Reserved@ On 10th August 2017.

SOMETHING I LOOK AT-48
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

History tells the consequences of war with 
none emerging a complete winner
the victor and vanquished losing the
game one way or other, it is
the humanity that is the greatest loser and
the force inimical to man and 
his development the ultimate victor

If one is to wage a war
it is to be against oneself
his negative emotions and instincts
against pride and prejudice, hatred and
jealousy, poverty and illiteracy, regionalism
and religious fanaticism, parochialism, economic disparity and all those
forces that divide and put artificial 
barriers between man and man 
nation and nation, region and region

The battle is for a better tomorrow
a new world order, more just and
egalitarian where people have the opportunity to develop in an atmosphere of freedom
and peace to become themselves
to fight the battle, one does not
need a gun, but a pair of
eyes that see no disparity, a heart 
that beats for humanity, a mind that
is committed to human values
and the will to see that glorious
tomorrow and the vision to make it a 
reality

copyright@ smrutiranjan 24.7.2017 Here is the critical appreciation of my poem"SOMETHING I LOOK AT-48" by non-other than the eminent poet and internationally acclaimed literary critic Prof Cijo Joseph Channel. Thanks and gratitude sir for your words of appreciation

Dear Smruti Ranjaniji,

Your poem titled"Something I Look at -48" is a poem that exhorts human beings to shun physical violence for the pursuance of principles such as peace and love. The wars of the past didn't fetch anything to humanity except destruction and chaos

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

#something I LOOK AT-93 BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY Wars end in defeats Both the victor and vanquished suffer alike, incurring loses huge and unacceptable, causing irreparable damage to humanity and its collective conscience, and both having bleeding wounds deep inside

read more
SOMETHING I LOOK AT-93
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Wars end in defeats
Both the victor and vanquished 
suffer alike, incurring loses huge and unacceptable, causing irreparable damage 
to humanity and its collective conscience,
and both having bleeding wounds deep inside
that can't be shown to anyone else.

In its womb grow the seeds of future wars
In it  manifests man's innate urge to subjugate 
In it a vivid display of ego and animosity,
a naked parade of hatred and jealousy, a blatant esire to remain at the top in an unequal world of squalor and poverty.

The world wars tell it all
The victory of pride and greed,
emotions and passions, ego and vanity
over rationality and peace and all 
that makes the world such a beautiful 
place to live in.

The darkest chapter of human history
speaks volumes of man, his craving for identity, a place unmatched 
and the sheer madness to achieve it
by all means.

Hiroshima bears testimony to the victory
of forces inimical to man and his development
It tells how sad and pathetic life can be, how man and his madness can put an end to everything he has lovingly built and nourished.

Hiroshima witnessed the harrowing tales of many, their wounded ego and shattered life, the poignant deaths of thousands who were yet to see the world and live a life and those who survived death and endured a life more pathetic and horrible than dying death hundred times.

Hiroshima speaks emphatically 
The world can ill afford another tragedy
We are to understand its language,
keep the wound alive and bleeding
to see and reassess it time and again.
We are the same as we were then
having the same instincts, pride, ego and jealousy  flowing in our artery and vein.
Hardly we understand the language of peace and love, but for the sake of our own survival we are to restrain our hunger for more power and territory, put an end
to the arms race and make the world
a better place to live, love and relinquish.

©Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 4.8.2018 #SOMETHING I LOOK AT-93
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Wars end in defeats

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

#something I LOOK AT-93 BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY Wars end in defeats Both the victor and vanquished suffer alike, incurring loses huge and unacceptable, causing irreparable damage to humanity and its collective conscience, and both having bleeding wounds deep inside

read more
SOMETHING I LOOK AT-93
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Wars end in defeats
that can't be shown to anyone else.

In its womb grow the seeds of future wars
In it  manifests man's innate urge to subjugate 
In it a vivid display of ego and animosity,
a naked parade of hatred and jealousy, a blatant esire to remain at the top in an unequal world of squalor and poverty.

The world wars tell it all
The victory of pride and greed,
emotions and passions, ego and vanity
over rationality and peace and all 
that makes the world such a beautiful 
place to live in.

The darkest chapter of human history
speaks volumes of man, his craving for identity, a place unmatched 
and the sheer madness to achieve it
by all means.

Hiroshima bears testimony to the victory
of forces inimical to man and his development
It tells how sad and pathetic life can be, how man and his madness can put an end to everything he has lovingly built and nourished.

Hiroshima witnessed the harrowing tales of many, their wounded ego and shattered life, the poignant deaths of thousands who were yet to see the world and live a life and those who survived death and endured a life more pathetic and horrible than dying death hundred times.

Hiroshima speaks emphatically 
The world can ill afford another tragedy
We are to understand its language,
keep the wound alive and bleeding
to see and reassess it time and again.
We are the same as we were then
having the same instincts, pride, ego and jealousy  flowing in our artery and vein.
Hardly we understand the language of peace and love, but for the sake of our own survival we are to restrain our hunger for more power and territory, put an end
to the arms race and make the world
a better place to live, love and relinquish.

©Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 4.8.2018 #SOMETHING I LOOK AT-93
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Wars end in defeats

Mukul lodhi

#Shayari#masti#village#sona#Best#Speed#ACT#Poetry#Art#wars Jinendra Narwariya 💐पुलकी💐 Khushi 😄 Sushma Swaraj Tripti Rai

read more
तुमसे प्यार करते है, मर जायेंगे😘

या फिर🥰

जी जायेंगे😍 #shayari#masti#village#sona#best#speed#act#poetry#art#wars Jinendra Narwariya 💐पुलकी💐 Khushi 😄 Sushma Swaraj Tripti Rai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification