Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dealing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dealing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dealing with lost love, dealing with one sided love, dealing with depression and anxiety quotes, dealing meaning in hindi, dealing with people you can t stand 30,

• 16 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rosy!

mute video

Subham Shiv

mute video

Ritz

Every career option has struggles. You will have to deal with struggles and number of failed attempts. So choose a career whose struggle and failed attempts you be happy dealing with. And even IF you dont get monetary success, you wont have any regret doing it and happy to have pursued it. Also you would be okay with living a simple life. #profession #Success #struugle #failed #Dealing #thoughtsofritz #yqbaba

read more
In any profession,
there is no guarantee of monetary success and fame,
but always the guarantee of struggles and number of failed attempts,
so choose a struggle you would enjoy dealing with. Every career option has struggles. You will have to deal with struggles and number of failed attempts. So choose a career whose struggle and failed attempts you be happy dealing with. And even IF you dont get monetary success, you wont have any regret doing it and happy to have pursued it. Also you would be okay with living a simple life.

#profession #success #struugle #failed #dealing #thoughtsofritz #yqbaba

SAKHAT LOUNDA

mute video

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

I #Talk to #Myself because I like #Dealing with a better class of #people #selfconfidence #yqvinayvinayak #yqbaba

read more
I talk to myself because
I like dealing with a better
class of people I #talk to #myself because
I like #dealing with a better
class of #people    
#selfconfidence #yqvinayvinayak #yqbaba

Miss Dadwal

Words without feelings when you are just dealing...#feelings #Dealing #words #neither #yqbaba #yq #yqquotes

read more
Neither words holds meaning,
When we are dealing with feelings... Words without feelings when you are just dealing...#feelings #dealing #words #neither #yqbaba #yq #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification