tags

Best Stars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stars in the sky, stars wallpaper, the fault in our stars.

• 3868 Followers
  • 5371 Stories
  • Latest
  • Popular
  • Video

""

"She stretched her hands towards the sky. To grab all the stars, to hold the moon, and to take away everything the sky had. So that the sky would finally understand how it feels to lose everything that makes it beautiful. ©Akshay Vasu"

She stretched her hands towards the sky. To grab all the stars, to hold the moon, and to take away everything the sky had. So that the sky would finally understand how it feels to lose everything that makes it beautiful.

©Akshay Vasu

Taking away stars

#akshayvasu #Stars #HeartBreak #She #Beautiful

13 Love

""

"सितारें भी डुवे हैं आसमां में, हम भी गमों में डूबे जा रहे हैं । तकलीफ ना दे तुझे कभी भी , इसी तकलीफ में जीए जा रहें हैं । 10/5/2021 time:11:40pm ©shayar vyas"

सितारें भी डुवे हैं आसमां में,
हम भी गमों में डूबे जा रहे हैं ।
तकलीफ ना दे तुझे कभी भी ,
 इसी तकलीफ में जीए जा रहें हैं ।
10/5/2021
time:11:40pm

©shayar vyas

#Stars

7 Love
1 Share

""

"नजर हो जैसी , वैसा नजारा दिखता है। किसी को अंधेरा , किसी को सितारा दिखता है। ©आयुष आनंद"

नजर हो जैसी , वैसा नजारा दिखता है।
किसी को अंधेरा , किसी को सितारा दिखता है।

©आयुष आनंद

#Stars&Me

5 Love

""

"نفرتوں کی جنگ میں دوریاں کچھ ایسے جیت جاتی ہیں کھلکھلاتی دھوپ سے جیسے گھٹائیں جیت جاتی ہیں نہ جانےکیوں تکتے رہتے ہیں لوگ چاند اور ستاروں کو ہی صبح و شام تو زمانےمیں سورج سےہی ہوئے جاتی ہیں ضروری نہیں کہ مسافر ہی بڑھتے رہیں منزلوں کی اور منزلیں تو کبھی مسافروں کی اور بھی کھنچی جاتی ہیں ان ہواؤں کو سمجھ پا نا اتنا بھی آسان کہاں ہے اجے یہ تو کبھی ادھر اور کبھی ادھر ہوے جاتی ہیں ©Ajay Kumar"

نفرتوں کی جنگ میں دوریاں کچھ ایسے جیت جاتی ہیں
کھلکھلاتی دھوپ سے جیسے گھٹائیں جیت جاتی ہیں
نہ جانےکیوں تکتے رہتے ہیں  لوگ چاند اور ستاروں کو ہی
صبح و شام تو زمانےمیں سورج سےہی ہوئے جاتی ہیں
ضروری نہیں کہ مسافر ہی بڑھتے رہیں منزلوں کی اور
منزلیں تو کبھی مسافروں کی اور بھی کھنچی جاتی ہیں
ان ہواؤں کو سمجھ پا نا اتنا بھی آسان کہاں ہے اجے
یہ  تو  کبھی ادھر  اور  کبھی  ادھر  ہوے  جاتی  ہیں

©Ajay Kumar

#Stars Poetry

5 Love
1 Share

""

"You are the Star ⭐ that I want you to fall down in my lap & the same moment my wish gets completed!! ✨💫 ©Saurabh Panchal"

You are the Star ⭐ that
I want you to fall down in my lap 
& the same moment my wish gets completed!!
✨💫

©Saurabh Panchal

#Stars&Me

11 Love