tags

Best Stars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Stars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the fault in our stars, comedy stars, the fault in our stars quotes.

• 325 Followers
  • 846 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

""stars can not shine without darkness""

"stars can not shine 
without darkness"

#Stars#lovequotes#Thoughts#nojoto

36 Love

#Moon #Stars #Love #2words

58 Love

"Moon and Stars The moon and that stars are evidence of my love They are also the evidence of it's being incomplete #incompleteLove Sarika Kumari"

Moon and Stars  The moon and that stars 
are evidence of my love
They are also the evidence of 
it's being incomplete

#incompleteLove
Sarika Kumari

#Moon
#Stars#Love

38 Love
1 Share

"Moon and Stars #once more As a young boy growing up in rural India, most of what I knew of the world was what I could see around me. But each night, I would look at the Moon - it was impossibly far away, yet it held a special attraction because it allowed me to dream beyond my village and country, and think about the rest of the world and space. "Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.""

Moon and Stars  #once more 

As a young boy growing up in rural India, most of what I knew of the world was what I could see around me. But each night, I would look at the Moon - it was impossibly far away, yet it held a special attraction because it allowed me to dream beyond my village and country, and think about the rest of the world and space.

"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars."

#Moon
#Stars

41 Love

"Moon and Stars चाँद आस्मां में तुम लैंटर्न की तरह लटके हुए हो... हम सब को उजियार तुम किये हुए हो... चांदनी सी रातों में कही हम भटकी हुए है... सितारे आपकी वजह से सिमटे हुए हो... सब अपने खाबो की दुनिया में बसे हुए है... सितारे कितने चमकीले हो यर.. चाँद बता दो न अपनी इस खूबसूरती का राज़... बता दो न अपनी इस खूबसूरती का राज़... सितारे वो तेरा हर रोज टिमटिमाना.... यु मेरे को छेड़ना.... सुन न सितारे मुझे भाता नही यु...."

Moon and Stars  चाँद आस्मां में तुम लैंटर्न की तरह लटके हुए हो...
हम सब को उजियार तुम किये हुए हो...
चांदनी सी रातों में कही हम भटकी  हुए है...
सितारे आपकी वजह से सिमटे हुए हो...
सब अपने खाबो की दुनिया में बसे हुए है...
सितारे कितने चमकीले हो यर..
चाँद बता दो न अपनी इस खूबसूरती का राज़...
बता दो न अपनी इस खूबसूरती का राज़...
सितारे वो तेरा हर रोज टिमटिमाना....
यु मेरे को छेड़ना....
सुन न सितारे मुझे भाता नही यु....

#Moon #Stars #Moonandstars #Nature #2words

28 Love