Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, love is beautiful because it is controlled by heart, love words for her from the heart, love poems for her from the heart,

• 25 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

GV Quotes

You won my Heart ❤️!! #Love #wonmyheart #Romantic #romancequotes #lovequotes #youwonmyheart loveforever❤️ #quotesforheart #heartquotes

read more
mute video

Alok Jain

No matter how hard it is, you just need to keep knocking the door until you find the right one that of your destiny. #viralquotes #nightquotes #pen #heartquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes

read more
No matter how hard 
it is you just need 
to keep knocking 
the door until 
you find the right 
one that of your 
destiny.  No matter how hard it is, you just need to keep knocking the door until you find the right one that of your destiny.

#viralquotes #nightquotes #pen #heartquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes

Shivam Soni

❤️Yes, I like to play with the heart, but not of people.
I like to play with the heart of myself.❤️ #morningthoughts #morningquotesofmine #morningquotes #heartquotes #spreadhappiness #spreadlove #387thquote

Shivam Soni

you are silent,

When you wanna say something to me but you can't say it,

When you are near to me but still their is some distance in it. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #heartquotes #noonthoughts #noonquotes #lovequotes #spreadlove #feelingspecial #328thquote

Shivam Soni

आज दिल और मन में सिर्फ उन्हीं
के खयाल है।

आज दिल भी नादान है, उनके बिना
उसे चैन कहीं आता नहीं।

आज दिल शायर है, उनको कुछ
कहे बिना रहता नहीं। Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #nightthoughts #nightquotes #lovequotes #heartquotes #restzone #spreadlove #269thquote

Shivam Soni

,यहां से भाग कर जाओगे कहां? अगर भाग भी गए तो यहां मेरे सामने से तो चले जाओगे पर इस दिल में से भाग कर कहां जाओगे? #जाओगेकहाँ #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #timepassquotes #heartquotes #eightysixthquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification