Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ASlipOfPaper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ASlipOfPaper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pt in salary slip, salary slip format in excel, fee slip of school, fee slip of college, slip and fall 140,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monika

A Slip of Paper by Louise Gluck Today I went to the doctor—the doctor said I was dying,not in those words, but when I said itshe didn’t deny it— What have you done to your body, her silence says.We gave it to you and look what you did to it,how you abused it.I’m not talking only of cigarettes, she says,but also of poor diet, of drink. She’s a young woman; the stiff white coat disguises her body.Her hair’s pulled back, the little female wispssuppressed by a dark band. She’s not at ease here, b #Poetry #ASlipOfPaper

read more
 A Slip of Paper by Louise Gluck 

Today I went to the doctor—the doctor said I was dying,not in those words, but when I said itshe didn’t deny it—
What have you done to your body, her silence says.We gave it to you and look what you did to it,how you abused it.I’m not talking only of cigarettes, she says,but also of poor diet, of drink.
She’s a young woman; the stiff white coat disguises her body.Her hair’s pulled back, the little female wispssuppressed by a dark band. She’s not at ease here,
b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification