Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timereplacesmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timereplacesmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, time love quotes for a watch, life me time nahi hai kisi ko full movie download, each time you fall in love lyrics, each time you fall in love,

• 1 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Virtuoso Guy

Story of my life 😃💔😓😔 #story #helllife #timereplacesmemories

read more
Life and You    Me:- mom.....dad... If you could replace me with anything, what would you choose?

My thought:- ow....honey... You are irreplaceable, too precious for me, my secrect for  happiness, you are my reason to live😍😍😍

Mom: Green plants
.. I am 💯 sure that she will say exactly like this😒 Story of my life 😃💔😓😔 

#story #helllife #timereplacesmemories

Virtuoso Guy

To Dearself,

i’m sorry dearself, i was being too hard on you. i’m sorry for blaming you in situations you should not be blamed for, i’m sorry for making assumptions to make yourself feel . i’m sorry that you had to say sorry to people who doesn’t even deserve it. 

i’m sorry, dearself. #timereplacesmemories #dearself #sorry #brokensoul #defeatedbylife

Virtuoso Guy

Heartbroken Reality of Social Media 💔 #timereplacesmemories #Truth #depressedsoul #mediareality #realandfakepeople

read more
 Heartbroken Reality of Social Media 💔 

#timereplacesmemories #truth #depressedsoul #mediareality
#realandfakepeople

Virtuoso Guy

Think before you say something to someone your words really can kill the person from inside💔 #words #Broken #depressedsoul #timereplacesmemories #iloveyou

read more
Words really do hurt more than action. Like if you get punched, those bruises will go away eventually but with words, you’ll find yourself replaying the hurtful things people say in your head for a really really long time and even so, you can still feel the pain? Think before you say something to someone your words really can kill the person from inside💔

#words #broken #depressedsoul #timereplacesmemories #iloveyou

Virtuoso Guy

Please stay with me. Please don’t leave me like everyone else. Please never give up on me. Please be patient with me. Please accept me for who i am. #Love #iamwithyou #timereplacesmemories #iloveyou💖

Virtuoso Guy

#thoughts #destroy #defeated #lost #timereplacesmemories

Virtuoso Guy

#timereplacesmemories
#thesilenttalks #thevampirediaries #thescribbledfeelings #scrawledstories #microtales #instaquote #writerscommunity #writersofindia #poetsofinstagram #poetsofindia #spilledwords #bookstagramindia #thosehiddenfeelings 
#terriblytinytales 
#poetsandwriters #mirakee #indianwriters #microfiction #tales 
#wordsofwisdom #word #wordgasm #quotestoliveby #quotesoftheday #thegoodquote #quote #love #followback

Virtuoso Guy

#timereplacesmemories
#thesilenttalks #thevampirediaries #thescribbledfeelings #scrawledstories #microtales #instaquote #writerscommunity #writersofindia #poetsofinstagram #poetsofindia #spilledwords #bookstagramindia #thosehiddenfeelings 
#terriblytinytales 
#poetsandwriters #mirakee #indianwriters #microfiction #tales 
#wordsofwisdom #word #wordgasm #quotestoliveby #quotesoftheday #thegoodquote #quote #love #followback

Virtuoso Guy

#hope #timereplacesmemories

Virtuoso Guy

#sad #depressedsoul #timereplacesmemories
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification