Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Consumption Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Consumption Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about responsible consumption and production, reduce your energy consumption, reduce your electricity consumption, less the energy consumption more the money saving drawing, less the energy consumption more the money saving,

• 7 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sai Manohar

#smimano "Annam Brahma" Life is a hunger. The most obvious one being of the body. But there's a deeper hunger. Of the soul. Its need for food - the nourishment in all experience. Every moment is a morsel, a measure of intake. A full fledged main course with complete menu, even the stale. All that we do, is then a consumption: the desires, the conversations, the travel, our actions, the sacrifice, the silence, the inertia. We're eternallly in a state of eating - of all forms of diet - till sal #Food #Attitude #yqbaba #philosophy #Consumption

read more
#Consumption

Food is everything we do. 
Energy is everything we are. #smimano 

"Annam Brahma"

Life is a hunger. The most obvious one being of the body. But there's a deeper hunger. Of the soul. Its need for food - the nourishment in all experience. Every moment is a morsel, a measure of intake. A full fledged main course with complete menu, even the stale. All that we do, is then a consumption: the desires, the conversations, the travel, our actions, the sacrifice, the silence, the inertia. We're eternallly in a state of eating - of all forms of diet - till sal

Diwa

"Consumption" #Consumption #diwa #yqbaba

read more
I wasn't born 
To be your slave;
Albeit, I feel 
Like I'm losing 
Pieces of myself,
Everyday. "Consumption"

#Consumption #diwa #yqbaba

Vishal Vishwakarma

#Beef #flesh #Consumption #critisize #creature #Life #uses #VishalVishwakarmaQuotes

First Last

#key #Happiness #justtalk #about #Present #Time ⏰ Since I love to live only in the present time, I can't ever remember any past, not even anything about yesterday! If you can, remember nothing, if no longer any use! Writings always make us feel more than anything else can ever, except it, everything can quit the sense. 💓✍️ #autumn #Consumption #Vibrations #FreshThoughts #simile #leavesfall #writingsaved #impossible🕉️

read more
Can you just talk , #key #happiness #justtalk #about #present #time ⏰

Since I love to live only in the present time, I can't ever remember any past, not even anything about yesterday!

If you can, remember nothing, if no longer any use!

Writings always make us feel more than anything else can ever, except it, everything can quit the sense. 💓✍️

First Last

#Happiness to #surrender #Nature #Consumption ⛓️🕉️ Nature always clears up the things that are mandatory even without asking, such preparation is beyond 🤲🤝! ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #autumn #simile #leavesfall #FreshThoughts ♒🌞🎹🧚 #capture #core #Vibrations #Life #lovelife 🎶💓🕉️⚛️💌

read more
Key to Happiness #Happiness to #surrender #nature #consumption ⛓️🕉️

Nature always clears up the things that are mandatory even without asking, such preparation is beyond 🤲🤝! 
¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#autumn #simile #leavesfall #freshthoughts ♒🌞🎹🧚 #capture #core #vibrations #life #lovelife 🎶💓🕉️⚛️💌

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#Sources of water in the diet #Dietitionpreeti It has been estimated that roughly 20% of water consumed is from food, and the remaining 80% from beverages. The water content of food varies widely; it is usually less than 40% in cereal products, 40-70% in hot meals, more than 80% in fruits and vegetables, and approximately 90% in human breast milk and cows’ milk. We can get our fluid requirements from a number of sources as water is contained in most foods and all drinks consumed. It is not nec

read more
 #Sources of water in the diet #Dietitionpreeti 

It has been estimated that roughly 20% of water consumed is from food, and the remaining 80% from beverages. The water content of food varies widely; it is usually less than 40% in cereal products, 40-70% in hot meals, more than 80% in fruits and vegetables, and approximately 90% in human breast milk and cows’ milk.
We can get our fluid requirements from a number of sources as water is contained in most foods and all drinks consumed. It is not nec
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification