Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reduced Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reduced Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sulphates are reduced to hydrogen sulphide by, smoothness reduced the bricks of, reduced meaning in hindi, can breast size be reduced, can breast be reduced,

• 4 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

GURJANT SINGH NATHEHA

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Manjul

"Pregnancy is not equivalent to motherhood. Pregnancy is a biological phenomenon. Every girl, a healthy girl, physically healthy, is able to become pregnant; but just because you can conceive it doesn't mean you have to have a child. Just think of many other things: you have to give a psychological womb to the child, a spiritual womb to the child. Is it ready?If it is ready, if you think it is ready, go ahead: have a child.I will start telling my people to have children, but let me prepare my pe

read more
 "Pregnancy is not equivalent to motherhood. Pregnancy is a biological phenomenon. Every girl, a healthy girl, physically healthy, is able to become pregnant; but just because you can conceive it doesn't mean you have to have a child. Just think of many other things: you have to give a psychological womb to the child, a spiritual womb to the child. Is it ready?If it is ready, if you think it is ready, go ahead: have a child.I will start telling my people to have children, but let me prepare my pe

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification