tags

Best Seconds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Seconds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp status 30 seconds video download, video 6 seconds, video 5 seconds.

• 22 Followers
  • 175 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"A day will come , When we all will travel in the plane of last stage of our life,,,, Where our journey would be free of cost and alone,,,, Where our luggage would be the bundle of memories we have created with our near and dear ones and will be left with them,,,,, Where our passport would be our good deeds,,,, Where love would be our visa ...... Where our seat would be the respect which we have gained,,,, Where the flight will takeoff from our home and will land straightly in the heaven,,,,, Where flight would be on time ,,,,,BUT,,,,,, We don't know when we have to take off as the flight will arrive suddenly....So forget all the sorrows and live each moment as if it's the last second of your life......Be happy and spread happiness ....... _infamous_poetess10_"

A day will come ,
When we all will travel in the plane of last stage of our life,,,,
Where our journey would be free of cost and alone,,,,
Where our luggage would be the bundle of memories we have created with our near and dear ones and will be left with them,,,,,
Where our passport would be our good deeds,,,,
Where love would be our visa ......
Where our seat would be the respect which we have gained,,,,
Where the flight will takeoff from our home and will land straightly in the heaven,,,,,
Where flight would be on time ,,,,,BUT,,,,,,
We don't know when we have to take off as the flight will arrive suddenly....So forget all the sorrows and live each moment as if it's the last second of your life......Be happy and spread happiness .......
      _infamous_poetess10_

like , comment ,share , FOLLOW ......
#Love #Life#world#happyliving#happylife#feelings#Seconds#Time#heaven#poems#quotation#mktivation#Inspiration#nojoto

201 Love
3 Share

""

"He - How much you love me?? My each status is belongs to you, All seconds have in a day and in those seconds only one thought is came to my mind is YOU She replied 😊😊😊"

He - How much you love me?? 
My each status is belongs to you, 
All seconds have in a day and in those seconds 
only one thought is came to my mind is 
YOU 
She replied 😊😊😊

#Relationships 😊😊😊😊

116 Love
2 Share

Episode 1 ❤️ (Read) 👇👇

DISCLAIMER :
This is just another fictional series by Shubham. The characters and the story is completely fictional.
7 pm, college canteen.

"Hey, I'm not coming. I have something to do this night. You guys can go for the party" I said.

29 Love

""

"Calendar has dates Dates has days Days has hours Hours has seconds May God Fills your heart with happiness Eyes with beautiful perception Breath with beautiful fragrance And your roads with success. with each passing seconds With lots of love Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2019❤ Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Calendar has dates
Dates has days
Days has hours 
Hours has seconds

May God
Fills your heart with happiness
Eyes with beautiful perception
Breath with beautiful fragrance 
And your roads with success. 
with each passing seconds

With lots of love
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2019❤

Love Loving
Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#HappyNewYear#godblessyouall

18 Love
2 Share

""

"its like two heart in a rainy counting seconds for all day, at the time. ©tpunofficialwriter "

its 
two heart
in a rainy 
counting 
 seconds 
for all day,
at the time.
©tpunofficialwriter

its
two
#Heart
in a rainy