tags

Best blessing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best blessing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 119 Followers
  • 212 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Need and Deed ...............................🌿 If you want to get blessings then you definitely need to do good deed in the interest of the society selflessly."

Need and Deed ...............................🌿

If you want to get blessings then you definitely need to do good deed in the interest of the society selflessly.

#Need #Deed #blessing #nojoto#friends

38 Love
1 Share

"Together and Forever Living forever together with our loved ones is a precious blessing....May we all have.."

Together and Forever  

Living forever together with our loved ones is a precious blessing....May we all have..

#together #nojoto #nojotoquotes #blessing

67 Love
1 Share

"God and Fear Often those who indulge in bad deeds remain fearful, while those with good deeds are always happy and receive God's blessings..."

God and Fear Often those who indulge in bad deeds remain fearful, while those with good deeds are always happy and receive God's blessings...

#God#blessing#Fear#Life#trueword

49 Love
3 Share

"Prayer My dearuuu!!!....I can't afford losing uhh even for a second also In my every episode of life, I want yours definite presence #As my siso"

Prayer    My dearuuu!!!....I can't afford losing uhh even for a second also
In my every episode of life, I want yours definite presence
 #As my siso

#prayer #for my #blessing....#Always want u...#meribehna...😘😘 Shanu Kumari

37 Love

"A writer is blessed because Writer can touches ur heart just with his/her thoughts of words..Writer can lit fire in u or awake hidden fire in u..Writer can give u new life or tell u new meaning of life..Being Writer is blessed feeling itself...."

A writer is blessed because Writer can touches ur heart just with his/her thoughts of words..Writer can lit fire in u or awake hidden fire in u..Writer can give u new life or tell u new meaning of life..Being Writer is blessed feeling itself....

#writer#blessing#Feeling#true#HeartTouching#Life#Fire#Quotes#words#Meaning#pen#Poet#Poetry#poem#Stories#Shayari#nojoto#Love#comments#writerofinstagram

13 Love