tags

Best Wedding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Wedding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wedding anniversary wishes, happy wedding, wedding anniversary quotes.

• 137 Followers
  • 455 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"सोलह श्रृंगार के साथ बैठी है दुल्हन नई नवेली मेरा तो दिल आ गया उस पर जो बगल में खड़ी है उसकी सहेली Sonam"

सोलह श्रृंगार के साथ बैठी है दुल्हन नई नवेली
मेरा तो दिल आ गया उस पर जो बगल में खड़ी है उसकी सहेली
Sonam

बन्नो की सहेली👍👍😍😍
#Wedding #Love #Loveaajkal #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #nojotoapp #24Feb #pyaar #Beauty

139 Love

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 3)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 3)

Wedding Night...

Natasha was beside herself with fear. She had said to Rehaan that she would give herself to him after wedding. She was in a vortex of thoughts when Rehaan came into the room. He sat next to her and lightly brushed his lips with hers. His touch was soft and warm. She almost gave into kiss when she realized what she had been doing and what would come next. She panicked and broke the kiss.
Rehaan said,"We are married now."
"I need more time",blurted Natasha.
"I know you are my

89 Love

""

"A Twisted Love Story (Part 2)"

A Twisted Love Story
(Part 2)

In Lahore...

Natasha had been waiting for the next flight to England when Rehaan walked towards her. She was surprised to see him. He hauled her up to her feet and dragged her with him. She tried to free herself but he didn't let her go. He took her inside what looked like an unused office. Before she could say anything, he said,"I love you Natasha."

Natasha was confused but then she realized he had called her by her name. How did he..? She asked him how he knew her name. He said,"I am an I

79 Love

""

"And In my wedding, When he smiled with the heavy heart 💓 Tears rolled down from my eyes... Sharon Mathew"

And In my wedding,
When he smiled with the heavy heart 💓
Tears rolled down from my eyes...

Sharon Mathew

The most emotional part of girl's life and family 💔

#daddaughter #Wedding #Emotionalscene #NojotoEngllish #loveudad #tears #Vidaai #heavyheart #Smile @official writer (sunny k saini) @Khalid Waseem @krishna kumar @Manju Nagar ...my bddy on 22 march ... @Pushpendra Sharma @Deepak Singh

72 Love

""

"दिल जीतने वालो में आपका भी नाम हो। आप दोनो के जीवन में खुशियाँ तमाम हो। जीवनसाथी की तुम दोनों ऐसी मिशाल बनो, गुनगुनाती जिन्दगी में हर सुबह व शाम हो। -देव फ़ैज़ाबादी"

दिल जीतने वालो में आपका भी नाम हो। 
आप दोनो के जीवन में खुशियाँ तमाम हो। 
जीवनसाथी की तुम दोनों ऐसी मिशाल बनो, 
गुनगुनाती जिन्दगी में हर सुबह व शाम हो। 
-देव फ़ैज़ाबादी

#Wedding

61 Love
1 Share