Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parasite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parasite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dodder is an example of parasite, amarbel is an example of parasite, parasite meaning in hindi, parasite meaning in marathi, parasite quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Banarasi..

people #people #mosquito Life #parasite #Khyaal #Trending Randeep singh Kavi Himanshu Pandey N.B.S. Liker Boy जनकवि शंकर पाल( बुन्देली) Ashish kumar official Dil se duniya tak MU Puneet Arora Sunny Radhey Ray प्रज्ञा Royal love story 2 Taj Uddin Niaz (Harf) Mohan raj Banamali Jena कवि आलोक मिश्र "दीपक" अभिलाष द्विवेदी (अकेला ) एक अनपढ़ शायर Sethi Ji S. K Anshu writer Dr.Saurabh Kumar Shaurya Abhay (pathik) Blissful Bihari Sanjay Ni_ra_la

read more
mute video

Shahab Ahmad

now i am regretting that
i deleted my social media accounts,
specially instagram
thats what they have done to us
even when we don't have
any real connections 
we want to stick to
the social media
illusion. but i was done.

#yqbaba #socialmedia #parasite #life #illusion #random #yqqoutes #lifequotes

Mansi Rajput

~the curse of everlasting happiness~ #yqbaba #writewhatscaresyou #Mind #parasite

read more
I promise you..
No matter what..I'll be happy..
After every teardrop I shed, I'll find another smile. I know this is gonna be tough. Cause life is tough.
And i know that's not how world works. But I've seen you.. I've seen you suffer like a fish without water, like how people put old furniture aside in the attics after exhaustingly using them, like a dead body whose organs are drawn out to nurture someone else's life.

And I've seen what you became with every passing year, more insecure.. more self-loathing.. more broken.. more..

I imagine myself in your place and I pray from the universe to not gift me your tragedy, but to gift you some self-love. But I guess it's too late. You've melted yourself inside our bones. 

But that day when I promised you my evergreen tranquillity, I understood one thing, that there's nothing and no one who will make you happy, but you.

So from now on that's my responsibility to ensure my happiness. And i know you'll be happy to see me happy. I'm stealing your everloving heart for myself dear mother, for I know that's the only thing I'll ever need.
 ~the curse of everlasting happiness~

#yqbaba #writewhatscaresyou #mind #parasite

Bharath Nandibhatla

Parasite Afterthoughts. Damn, that movie unsettles the most comfortable corner of your mind and being. Every bit worth the Oscar. #parasite #Afterthought #Oscar #indifference #may

read more
It's funny how
the difference
mostly lies in
the indifference.

Rich & Poor.
Beauty & Beast.
She & I. Parasite Afterthoughts.

Damn, that movie unsettles the most comfortable corner of your mind and being. Every bit worth the Oscar. 

#parasite #afterthought #oscar #indifference #may

Sherlock Doyle

A strange buzzing sound came from the dead body as the doctor made an incision for the postmortem.

Thousands of wasps that had made a hive inside the body flew out in search of a new host.
 #wasp #dead #postmortem #doctor #hive #escape #host #parasite

Sherlock Doyle

“Stop brushing your teeth. I'm trying to sleep back here.” Continuation to yesterday's story. #Teeth #Brush #Strange #Look #Eyes #Throat #parasite #unreal

read more
While standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth, I saw something strange.

Opening my mouth wide and looking closely, I saw two glowing eyes at the back of my throat.
 “Stop brushing your teeth. I'm trying to sleep back here.”

Continuation to yesterday's story.

#teeth #brush #strange #look #eyes #throat #parasite #unreal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification