Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ofcourse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ofcourse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ofcourse or of course, ofcourse meaning in hindi, ofcourse in hindi, ofcourse meaning in english, ofcourse meaning in marathi,

• 40 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Angeldhas

#Flower #ofcourse love #you #loveee

read more
“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.”

©Angeldhas #Flower #ofcourse #love #you  #loveee

Springblossoms

May you be like an incense stick, spreading the pattern of peaceful fragrance upto maximum radius...of course I have to do it...💞💫💓 #Pattern of #peaceful #fragrance #Ambrosial #Ecstasy #Soul #power #ofcourse

read more
Following the pattern
Of vibrations,
Radiating from the
Tantalising sources,
My soul burns like
An incense stick,
Proliferating fragrance
Of ambrosial ecstasy. May you be like an incense stick, spreading the pattern of peaceful fragrance upto maximum radius...of course I have to do it...💞💫💓
#pattern of #peaceful #fragrance
#ambrosial #ecstasy #soul #power #ofcourse

Ewa Regmi

Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
grow but people need to understand all have different choice, different character and different goals. Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
tell you whole heartedly
that you are my only 
source of motivation
but I feel that you
would underestimate me
if I tell you so...  Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub #challenge

Sarita Shreyasi

Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
At times,it seems,
I need a break,Just want to escape,
I shut my eyes,Not to ignore,but to see.
Want to shrink,to complete nothingness,
Not to be absent, just to live my presence,
Ofcourse,I want to be..

Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸in short be original not manipulated 🌸🌸🌸

read more
 Live my life on my own  terms 🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿🌸🌸
Although we all have life storms..... But never miss the opportunity to celebrate the rock music of that storm too.... 
Swim upstream, shake off sooooooo called shit social norms.... 
Introspection and self reflection will only quench your thirst in your quest to become immanent in this delusional world 🌸🌸🌿
 Good morning. Let’s start the day with action. #Collab and what you #ofcourse want to.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸in short be original not manipulated 🌸🌸🌸
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification