tags

Best made Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best made Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about made by me me me, what are poems made of, 9 quotes from self made billionaires.

• 422 Followers
  • 2815 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

“Maybe some #Things don’t get better, but we do. We get #stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can’t. Maybe some of us will never be fully okay, but at least we’re here. We’re still trying. We’re doing the best we can. That’s worth celebrating too. If you’re reading this, congratulations, you made it to today. You made it.”

486 Love
16 Share

""

"Love We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact. Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest. Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most. Love Loving Keep Loving #NojotoQuote"

Love 

We being in any relationship always fails to keep our love and bond above our ego. We always want to make our people feel apologetic. Yes!! I understand that making others realising their mistake will help them to improve. But, really we want to improve them Or just to satisfy the ego? Whatever we say, however we justify, but ego was, is, and will remain ego. Nothing, no one can change this fact.

Love is not about bending your person, its about holding them and rising together. Problem arises in every relations but instead of being rough and rude lets try to understand them, because the mistake they made already made them feel guilty. Just by blaming them again and again we'll end up hurting them, and trust me their sadness will make you saddest.
Lets not hurt onself by hurting our loved ones. Let's hold them,listen them console them, because this is the time when they need you the most.

Love Loving
                              Keep Loving #NojotoQuote

#letsunderstandthem#letsconsiderpeopleaboveego#lovethem

347 Love
21 Share

""

"Me- Hows My Quotes He- Your Quotes are Always Incomplete Without My Correction Because "We Made for Each Other" Me- " Yes My Baby " 😘😘❣️❣️💏💏"

Me- Hows My Quotes
He- Your Quotes are Always Incomplete Without My
 Correction Because
"We Made for Each Other"
Me- " Yes My Baby "
😘😘❣️❣️💏💏

#nojotoenglish #nojotolife #Reality #nojotolines #sushmathakur #made #foreachother #nojotoquotes

193 Love

""

"😈There are two types of bad people 😈 One who have been forced to become bad by difficult situations or injustice. The goodness in such ppl. is still there, somewhere burried deep. Once they're made to realize they're doing wrong they might understand and reform. Not always bad ppl are made coz of situations, as it is always said. This other type is a dangerous one. They have cunningness, selfishness in them, as their personality traits. Believe me, they didn't face any such hardships that would turn them into doing wrong deeds. They are like that by default. No matter how much you try to reform them, give them chances, they will remain the same. They are the opportunists from whom one should beware."

😈There are two types of bad people 😈

One who have been forced to become bad by difficult situations or injustice. The goodness in such ppl. is still there, somewhere burried deep. Once they're made to realize they're doing wrong they might understand and reform.

Not always bad ppl are made coz of situations, as it is always said. This other type is a dangerous one. They have cunningness, selfishness in them, as their personality traits. Believe me, they didn't face any such hardships that would turn them into doing wrong deeds. They are like that by default. No matter how much you try to reform them, give them chances, they will remain the same. They are the opportunists from whom one should beware.

#BadPeople😈😛

160 Love
1 Share

""

"they call me wrong since i was born they think i am new born cant write my life song they made sure i feel bad i feel guilty i feel sad they made sure i sit shut and give no chance for feeling proud son of proud dad"

they call me wrong 
since i was born 
they think i am new born 
cant write my life song 

they made sure i feel bad 
i feel guilty 
i feel sad 
they made sure i sit shut 
and give 
no chance for feeling proud son of proud dad

#people

149 Love