Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zig Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zig Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about steps to the top zig ziglar pdf, steps to the top zig ziglar, zig ziglar quotes about success, zig ziglar quotes on success, zig ziglar quotes on love,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Petchi Ammal

mute video

Saroj Katyayan

Life is a journey by zig-zag path..
There were sorrow there were happiness in our path
There were drought there were rain in our path
We felt lonely we got company in our path..
We felt broken we got love in our path..

We need noise we need silence in our path..
We did fasting we did feeding in our path..
There were autumn there were springs in our path..
There were prickle there were blossoms in our path.
💔💝 #Path #lifeisajourney

cornerpoetry words by wishdom

#Life#zig-zagvoice into you.....

read more
light will always give you a new way...darkness teaches you to remember how things was unfair going....... #life#zig-zag#voice into you.....

Monica

read more
Me : If all we have to do its just open the door and get pass through it then why we can't do it in a  simpler way why we have to cross the road with every possible 
zig zag zoom with no key to open the damn door

God : yeah right its life... and its not easy to live one

Me: hell yeah as if i ever asked for it...

God : hell to you, more zig zag zooms
and no way you gonna get the keys to that 
room😈

and that's how life happened to me 🤕

Miss Zaidi

Marriage is a very risky option. Let me explain you the whole thing through a story. Arrange marriage : Divya (imaginary name) was married to a guy, named Ravi (imaginary name). In the beginning of their married life, Divya was trying to understand her in laws and also her husband. Even Ravi was very calm nature he was with her in every situation. But the problem arrived after few years, when their financial condition was not good and Ravi felt alone but his wife Divya stood with him and helpe #Gif

read more
Marriage ❌

(caption) #gif Marriage is a very risky option. Let me explain you the whole thing through a story.

Arrange marriage :

Divya (imaginary name) was married to a guy, named Ravi (imaginary name). In the beginning of their married life, Divya was trying to understand her in laws and also her husband. Even Ravi was very calm nature he was with her in every situation.
But the problem arrived after few years, when their financial condition was not good and Ravi felt alone but his wife Divya stood with him and helpe

vishal patil

Happy birthday Z.Z zig ziglar

read more
Happy Birthday Zig Ziglar Positive thinking will let you do everything better than  negative thinking will...
-Zig Ziglar #NojotoQuote Happy birthday Z.Z
zig ziglar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification