Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best i_pray Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best i_pray Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you will come and pray to me, eat pray love quotes, love teach pray, eat pray love common sense media, omitted to pray meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shalinipriya363

क्यूँकि कोई भी गुलाब बिना कांटो के खूबसूरत नहीं हो सकता!! कभी हो सके तो मुझे बिना तोड़े हुए कांटो के साथ गुलाब दे देना, वैसे भी फूल जल्दी मुरझा जाते हैं, उसी तरह जैसे किसी का दिल तुरंत भर गया हो... A woman is composed of all the thorns and hardships.. Although she looks beautiful but there are a few things she keeps buried in her, for you to discover and love her with all her flaws.. #Nojoto #nojotokhabri #womens #Love #dreamstory #Rose #girl #you #feelings #Emotions #thought art #Passion frus #DigitalArt #Traditional_Arts #world #womensday #frustrated #i_pray

read more
 क्यूँकि कोई भी गुलाब बिना कांटो के खूबसूरत नहीं हो सकता!! कभी हो सके तो मुझे बिना तोड़े हुए कांटो के साथ गुलाब दे देना, वैसे भी फूल जल्दी मुरझा जाते हैं, उसी तरह जैसे किसी का दिल तुरंत भर गया हो... A woman is composed of all the thorns and hardships.. Although she looks beautiful but there are a few things she keeps buried in her, for you to discover and love her with all her flaws.. #nojoto #nojotokhabri #womens #love #dreamstory #rose #girl #you #feelings #emotions #thought #art #passion #frus

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification