Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best generous Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best generous Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about generous heart quotes, happy fathers day to the most generous bank i know, generous in hindi 590, generous person quotes, generous quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Am stingy with my trust,
but generous with my love...
 #stingy
#generous#yqbaba
#charity

MSJ Quotes

I wish I could have been more generous, 
I wish I could have given myself a chance again..
But that's how it pans out to be, 
Giving a chance to free yourself, by not giving
a more chance..! #chance #generous #free #letitgo #release #hold #msj #msjquotes

Chandrajeet Yadav

love #rain #generous

read more
चाहत होती होगी बेशुमार इन बारिश की बूंदों में ।
वरना आसमां से टूटकर कौन मिलता है जमीं के घरौंदों में ।। #love #rain #generous

Mayuri Gaikwad

A person is strong and generous when he is alone, When the person thinks of linking with someone, then that person starts becoming weak and self-centered. #khudgarz #kamjor #generous #Strong #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Insaan jab akela rehta hai, tab wo bahut majboot aur dariyaadili hota hai. 

Insaan jab kisi ke saath judne ka sochta hai, tab wo kamjor aur khudgarj hone lagta hai.  A person is strong and generous when he is alone, 
When the person thinks of linking with someone, then that person starts becoming weak and self-centered. 
#khudgarz #kamjor #generous #strong #yqbaba #yqdidi

J.P. Nisha Sewani

People around should convey their message with generosity in their words, no matter how straight forward those words are then; people will still respect your thoughts and accept your message with love. #yourquote #good #generous #goodmorning  #yourquotes #life #lifelessons

Rishabh Shukla

" When you are surrounded by positive vibes your actually delivering the best of you in terms of being human " #yqbaba #yqquotes #humanity #simplicity #generous
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification