Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best determine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best determine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about returns to scale determine the behaviour of, to determine the genotype of a tall plant, recuperation test is carried out to determine, dilatometry is used to determine, to determine the angle of minimum deviation,

• 14 Followers
  • 62 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi

#determine the future life #Motivational

read more
mute video

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

Your determination, grit and will reflects your character #character #determine

Durga K Nair

#determine

read more
Never determine people by their past history; since every day they're learning, growing and moving towards their better life
 #determine

Kamal Chandra Lenka

It is as FUTILE for any person to DETERMINE what happens to him or her after DEATH as it is IMPOSSIBLE for a 9 month old FOETUS inside its mother's womb to ACCURATELY describe his or her life after birth,
but we don't always let FACTS or REASON get in our way. #facts #reasons #determine #death #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

Kamal Chandra Lenka

In this BRUTAL world,
the one who is STANDING at top DETERMINES what's wrong and what's right. #determine#top#right#wrong#YQBABA#YQTALES

Amit Rawat

आंखों में उसके पानी और दिल मे बीमारी है।
तड़पन भरी  जिंदगी और  बहुत लाचारी है।।

( 28/01/2022)

नेकी की हालत गम्भीर साथ ही व्यवहार में आभारी है।
इंसान है वो और महात्मा सेभी उसकी जिंदगी भारी है।।

©Amit Rawat #determine #proud #man #leader #big #salute

Chitra Mahur

It doesn't matter what people think of you...
It makes a difference what you think about yourself...
So keep your thinking right and try for what you need...
If you are determined then you will definitely get it one day...
Just keep trying and don't loose hope...
✍🏼 
Chitra Mahur #Umeed #hope #determine #life #sangarsh

Manui Bawitlung

Don't give up on life.Remember,an expert in anything was once a beginner.And the successful person was once a failure.So,keep moving forward and have faith in yourself. #Hope#pressforward#Determine#bettertomorrow#fighting

First Last

#Gift #capture #ability #determine #lifebook 🔢📕🎼 My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #feetresemble #fate #Assemble #lookingfor #Strength #Straight #AROUND #Passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅🆔♒⚛️

read more
A gift to remember #Gift #capture #ability #determine #lifebook 🔢📕🎼
My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#feetresemble #fate #assemble #lookingfor #strength #straight #around #passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅🆔♒⚛️

Hamza Zahid

#Motivation

read more
Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. #motivation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification