tags

Best realize Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best realize Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 96 Followers
  • 342 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"❝ True Happiness is when you realize about your existence . Great pleasure is when you realize that you're alive ❞ .."

❝ True Happiness is when you realize about your existence . 
Great pleasure is when you realize that you're alive ❞ ..

#true_happiness
#existence
#Life
#inspirationalquotes
@Akshita Jangid(poetess) @KAKE.KA.RADIO @Saloni Singh @Nidhi Dehru @Kajal Kapoor S.Sangeeta

179 Love
5 Share

""

"A student only realize the value of one year, a patient in OT only realize the value of one hour, a passenger who missed a train only realize the value of one minute and a person who immediately survive from an accident only realize the value of one second. #NojotoQuote"

A student only realize the value of one year, a patient in OT only realize the value of one hour, a passenger who missed a train only realize the value of one minute and a person who immediately survive from an accident only realize the value of one second.  #NojotoQuote

#the value of time.

162 Love
2 Share

Will you pay that price?

The world is full of people looking for the shortest way to the greatest life.
But they fail to realize the greatest life takes the greatest journey to get there.

#motivationalquotes #price
#Greatest #lifequotes #realize #Journey
https://www.motivationalkeys.xyz

132 Love
7 Share

""

"................."

#quarantine #lockdown
#HUmanity #Die
#realize #responsibility
#towards #Nature
#vijjukidiary #Nojoto

@Ritu dhounchak @Ritu shrivastava @Ritu Tomar @Baishnabi Tandi @Gayatri Kamale @Gayatri Mohanty

108 Love

""

"We're unable to walk without any ground!"

We're unable to walk
 without any ground!

..and who holds us in a lifetime, it's the big question for me. I begin to realize the cosmic microwave to make myself believe in life and beyond the creation of life. 🕉️

As I believe those who meet us naturally, they are not connected to us in this life, but over many lifetimes. Stay happy & believe beyond a limited time zone, once you start to believe every significant change around to make you believe even more; once you start doubting you'll see nothing in them at such round! The choice is

87 Love
2 Share