Best Making Stories

• 57 Followers
  • 771 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Making Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Making Quotes, Making Shayari, Making Videos, Making Poem and Making WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
DAD! A mere simple three syllable word. Ain't it? True that. But each syllable has its worth. It's not just a word it's a whole dimension where our lives grow and prosper. It's the ladder that taught us how to climb and reach great heights, it's the bicycle that taught us how to go long distances without quitting and ultimately it's DAD who has been our torch bearer ever since the dawn of civilization. We have followed him in each and every way whether it's about his dressing sense, the way they parted their hair, the way they walk and much more. They have always been the helm of our ship and steered in the direction that we were proud of in the future. Thanks papa for being there. Thanks for making me stand on my feet, literally speaking, thanks for making me the person that i am now. I am really proud of my upbringing. Thanks is just a word that can't sweep in the ocean of emotions that my heart gets pregnant with each and every day. ♥️ A very Happy Father's day to you.

4 Love
0 Comment
DAD! A mere simple three syllable word. Ain't it? True that. But each syllable has its worth. It's not just a word it's a whole dimension where our lives grow and prosper. It's the ladder that taught us how to climb and reach great heights, it's the bicycle that taught us how to go long distances without quitting and ultimately it's DAD who has been our torch bearer ever since the dawn of civilization. We have followed him in each and every way whether it's about his dressing sense, the way they parted their hair, the way they walk and much more. They have always been the helm of our ship and steered in the direction that we were proud of in the future. Thanks papa for being there. Thanks for making me stand on my feet, literally speaking, thanks for making me the person that i am now. I am really proud of my upbringing. Thanks is just a word that can't sweep in the ocean of emotions that my heart gets pregnant with each and every day. ♥️ A very Happy Father's day to you.

4 Love
0 Comment
DAD! A mere simple three syllable word. Ain't it? True that. But each syllable has its worth. It's not just a word it's a whole dimension where our lives grow and prosper. It's the ladder that taught us how to climb and reach great heights, it's the bicycle that taught us how to go long distances without quitting and ultimately it's DAD who has been our torch bearer ever since the dawn of time. We have followed him in each and every way whether it's about his dressing sense, the way they parted their hair, the way they walk and much more. They have always been the helm of our ship and steered in the direction that we were proud of in the future. Thanks papa for being there. Thanks for making me stand on my feet, literally speaking, thanks for making me the person that i am now. I am really proud of my upbringing. Thanks is just a word that can't sweep in the ocean of emotions that my heart gets pregnant with each and every day. ♥️ A very Happy Father's day to you.

2 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
A better planet !!!

Read caption!! #NojotoQuote

A better planet .. .
They have ,
the weird attire ,
the bright red lipstick,
the big attracting bindi ,
hnads full of bangles ,
those messy hair ,
but that manly look and the big muscles,
and the saree wrapped around ,
eyes full of Kajal to hide the fears ,
minds full of tears ,
heart full of love but meant just to bear.. Ya , this are those people
who roam on the streets ,
sometimes clapping hands , with fears of the world,
asking for money for their living
and doing all the things we find irritating..
they hide their reality their feelings with fear of the world..
commonly we call them with the most respectful names like
sixers , chakkas , hijadas , etc ,etc,etc..
Well , well , well
What all we need is better planet ,right!
and those people belong to Jupiter I guess
thats why we making them feel like mess,
taking them to stress and more mental illness ,
they aren't humans right !
aren't common men & women like us shining bright !
the way they are born is their sin they made ,
they are weird , right?
BUT ...
they aren't weird ,but unique!
Listen !
They too are humans,
but rights just written on the paper,apologising articles or celebrating pride week isn't enough darling ,
we need to gift them that equal morning,
those rights to sit next to us,
learn next to us ,
explore next to the world beyond ,
stop making them feel unwanted,
cause they are beautiful,
more powerful..
give them a peaceful smile,
let them choose their partners for this mile,
they'll too live that complete sunshine,
for a while hold them equally,
greet them happily ,
let them dive the depths of oceans lively,
but don't let this planet make them feel lonely,
keep checking them thoroughly,
give them that wanting and wonderful happily sight ,
then ,
then you'll surely get a better planet
and a wonderful planet beyond shining bright ...
#abetterplanet #respectpeople #prideweekend🌈 #prideweek #kommuneity #sunshine hine

4 Love
0 Comment
"Remeber,there is a cost for every story in your life.
A cost for making your story better.
A cost for not making your story better.
And it's you who will have to pay for it.
 So decide carefully,what you want. 
Which story you want to tell."
                    Meri Innocent Si Diary

#Life_Story

5 Love
0 Comment
1 Share