tags

Best Making Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Making Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life making quotes, quotes about making it in life, making my own captions.

• 121 Followers
  • 849 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I will always thank GOD for,,,, providing me all the required comforts, always warns me of my lavish efforts, Presenting me a merger of all my good deeds.... You gifted me a ***TREASURE Of my Happiness*** #Making her one of my great achievements"

I will always thank GOD for,,,,

providing me all the required comforts,
always warns me of my lavish efforts,
Presenting me a merger of all my good deeds....
 You gifted  me a 
***TREASURE Of my Happiness*** 

#Making her one of my great achievements

#Religion #i love to adore her in me
#lovedbyher Shanu Kumari

43 Love
1 Share

"एक ज़िन्दगी एक तन एक रण, मौत से जीत गई तो जीवन, हार गई तो सब ख़त्म V.N.S"

एक ज़िन्दगी  एक तन
एक रण, 
मौत से
जीत गई
तो जीवन, 
हार गई
तो सब ख़त्म
V.N.S

#Life #One #Death #Goal #Love #Hate #Fight #poem #thought #thanksgiving #nice #Creating #Making #Stories #Music

35 Love
1 Share

"Love is not -being compared to another child and making you feel worthless. It is not -making you feel you are not special to your own parents. It's not- making you wonder whether you are an unloved orphan It's not - using you just for showing off the good grades you bring home from school. It's not- making you feel awfully distant and unrelated to your siblings. Love is most definitely not- being told how your appearance is a hindrance to the path of love. It is not- making you feel helpless when you share your deepest secrets and sorrows with your best friends. It's not- something that gives you no acknowledgement or value. Love is not - making you feel that you are not needed , but the babies that come out of you solely are. It never is- the feeling that you are not needed, but the money you make is. It is not- making you feel that you are not alive in this world , you are just an object. It most definitely is not -something that keeps you wonder about the purpose of your very existence."

Love is not -being compared to another child and making you feel worthless.
It is not -making you feel you are not special to your own parents.
It's not- making you wonder whether you are an unloved orphan
It's not - using you just for showing off the good grades you bring home from school.
It's not- making you feel awfully distant and unrelated to your siblings.

Love is most definitely not- being told how your appearance is a hindrance to the path of love.
It is not- making you feel helpless when you share your deepest secrets and sorrows with your best friends.
It's not- something that gives you no acknowledgement or value.

Love is not - making you feel that you are not needed , but the babies that come out of you solely are.
It never is- the feeling that you are not needed, but the money you make is.
It is not- making you feel that you are not alive in this world , you are just an object.
It most definitely is not -something that keeps you wonder about the purpose of your very existence.

#WhatLoveIsNot

20 Love

"Thank U👑For Coming Into My Life 🤞 Thank U👑 For Making Me Smile Like Crazy🤗 Thank U👑 For Making Me Happy❤"

Thank U👑For Coming Into My Life 🤞
Thank U👑 For Making Me Smile Like Crazy🤗
Thank U👑 For Making Me Happy❤

#thankumylove #Love #Lovequotes #kairalover 🤞❤🤗👑

13 Love

"For the last time,"

For the last time,

#lasttime
Believe me, you are not weak, it is an indefinite 😱🆔 percentage of precarious vision, and the sensation in itself reflects in your immaturity; as soon as you are enhancing its opacity, you get trapped into fearing insanity, since you are separated from the reality! 💯

We are strengthened us by what we love to spend, nothing is uncertain, so everything is possible! 🌀🔀
¶•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•¶
#nodifference #between #Loving #carryingpain #Making #Reality #

21 Love