Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dolphins Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dolphins Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whales and dolphins are classified as, the dolphins poem questions and answers, the dolphins poem text, how many dolphins are there in the world, status videos with dolphins 0,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
c3ad9d68f228c8283393924c0a0bda91

Sunita Pathania

#Dolphins #pacificocean
#seasounds #sunitapathania 
#blueocean #Nojoto #nojotoapp 
#nojotoenglish #nojotohindi 

My nephew, Karan, shared this clip while traveling on the Pacific Ocean from New Zealand to Australia. Amazing Dolphins 👌👌👏👏 I didn't add any music to this video as the natural sounds of the ocean is simply mind blowing. Enjoy this small clip and get a feel of being there. 😀😀
Sethi Ji Balwinder Pal Kirti Pandey poonam atrey Mili Saha @gyanendra pandey Sita Prasad Poonam Suyal Ravi vib

#dolphins #pacificocean #seasounds #sunitapathania #blueocean #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi My nephew, Karan, shared this clip while traveling on the Pacific Ocean from New Zealand to Australia. Amazing Dolphins 👌👌👏👏 I didn't add any music to this video as the natural sounds of the ocean is simply mind blowing. Enjoy this small clip and get a feel of being there. 😀😀 Sethi Ji Balwinder Pal Kirti Pandey poonam atrey Mili Saha @gyanendra pandey Sita Prasad Poonam Suyal Ravi vib

63e098d1497a73222bcd145dcb03d58b

Jitendra

Dolphin art #Art #Sketch #Drawing #dolphins #Nojoto #kalakari #nojoto❤ #Animals
63e098d1497a73222bcd145dcb03d58b

Jitendra

Dolphin art #dolphins #Art #Sketch #Drawing #nojoto
ac08df49685a183327c3bd5a6db0a1ed

Renee D. Gross

YOU SEE...

THIS IS THE TRUE MAGNITUDE* IN THE DEPTHS OF
YOU & ME
ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO  CHOOSE TO RECOGNIZE
AND EMBRACE THEIR GREATNESS* AS WELL BOUNTIFULLY
BEAUTIFULLY!!!
DUTIFULLY!!!
EVER WITNESS THE FEATURES OF A GREAT WHALE?
WELL, THEY ARE OUR TEACHERS ON  A VAST SCALE...
*JUST LIKE DOLPHINS*
"THEY SHOULD BE STUDIED OFTEN!"
UNDERSTANDING* MAKES MIND & HEART SOFTEN...
WHEN I AM REMINDED*
{FLUIDITY WITHIN}
MY PERSONAL BEST BEGINS...
AND WITH "NO CAP" I EXTEND...E X S P A N D+

"WHALES/DOLPHINS...EVEN SHARKS...
SHOWS US/PREPARES US...
FOR THE LUNGES/PLUNGES OF LIFE*....MINE & YOURS

DEPTH/BREADTH OF PLAN {PURPOSE} UNSIZABLE*

"AS ONE SOARS {EXPLORES}TO THE OCEAN'S FLOOR!"
🙏 #NojotoQuote 💌💚*🙏 ....🐋🐬🦈"AS YOU DIVE, AS WELL STRIVE....THRIVE* IN UNLIMITED (LESSON OBSERVING) EXHIBITED WAYS {UNSIZABLY}
#grandscale #dareigonotforth
#nojoto
#poetry
#quoteshewrote
#wordsaremydepthandwater

💌💚*🙏 ....🐋🐬🦈"AS YOU DIVE, AS WELL STRIVE....THRIVE* IN UNLIMITED (LESSON OBSERVING) EXHIBITED WAYS {UNSIZABLY} #grandscale #dareigonotforth #Nojoto #Poetry #quoteshewrote #wordsaremydepthandwater

4 Love

abc1954c8caf53121a4dfdcee8ff41a8

Praveen Jain

Freediving with Dolphins in Bali 
 Would you like to be a real life mermaid (or merman, if you’re like Zoolander)? Watch as these #freedivers gracefully swim alongside tens of #dolphins in the clear waters of #Bali #Indonesia.

Freediving with Dolphins in Bali Would you like to be a real life mermaid (or merman, if you’re like Zoolander)? Watch as these #freedivers gracefully swim alongside tens of #dolphins in the clear waters of #Bali Indonesia. #AdventureSports

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification