Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13th Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13th Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeh hai mohabbatein 13th november 2017, yeh hai mohabbatein 13th february 2017, fear friday the 13th game, friday the 13th 2009, friday the 13th,

• 8 Followers
  • 78 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anchor Chetna Malviya

Here's #13th video of #Mission_motivation Today's video is called "Confidence is Key" Stop doubting yourself..Work hard, and make it happen. Be confident always..!😊 MyWorld🌍 #confidence #selfconfidence #Strength #confidenceiskey #confidence #loveyourself

read more
mute video

नशीली कलम

तेरी जिंदगी में न सही 
पर 
आज फिर तारीखों में 
May 13 हो गया
❣
नशीली कलम #Night 
#Love 
#13th 
#ishq 
#kalakash 
#Mohbbat

BI PL AB

#13th

read more
আমি জানি, আমি পাপী..
আমার পাপ টা যে কি..
সেটা বুঝেও বুঝতে পারি না..
তার সেই রূপ, আজ আমার গ্লাসে..
ছবি তার ভাসে, নেশার আসরে..
চিন্তা-ভাবনা সব মিশে একাকার..
আমার মাতলামি আর তার অহংকার ।।
পবিত্রতার মুখোশ খুলে গেছে..
কালপ্রিট-বদমাশ আমি সমাজের চোখে..
তারা দেখতে পাই আমার মাদকাসক্তির বহর..
টের পায় না, পুড়তে থাকা হৃদয়ের খবর ।।
ভুলতে পারে না, পাপী এই মন..
পাপের প্রথম সেই দিন টা..
তাকে দেখেই ভালোলাগা অকারন..
প্রতিটা মুহূর্ত তার-ই কথা ভাবা ।। #13th

Jahangir alam

Dhundha maine pure jahaan me magar tere diye dard se mitha kuchh mila hi nahi #NojotoQuote Mitha dard
#13th #shayari #MithaDard #Nojoto #Nojotihindi #Nojotoshayari

TheHoelySaint

It was Friday, the 13th. I was on my knees with flowers in my hands, proposing her...
It is Friday, the 13th. I am on my knees with flowers in my hands, crying at her grave... #FridayFeeling #TheHoelySaint #Inkheart #thoughts

Adam W Rodriguez

#Inktober 13th: Teeming Original Signed Print --- Available --- $30 Journal Entry: Today is Friday the 13th. Never was one for superstition but I do love anything dark and menacing. Another harbinger of calamity, like the Black Shuck or the Red Dawn. Bad Omens. Not sure what the Hell this picture is Teeming with. Some sort of hideious deep ocean looking thing. except they fly through the air. Like some sort of ethereal piranha. I shall call them Viros, not sure if that's a word in some other language, I'll look it up later. Or never. #Art

read more
 #inktober 13th: Teeming

Original Signed Print --- Available --- $30

Journal Entry: Today is Friday the 13th. Never was one for superstition but I do love anything dark and menacing. Another harbinger of calamity, like the Black Shuck or the Red Dawn. Bad Omens.

Not sure what the Hell this picture is Teeming with. Some sort of hideious deep ocean looking thing. except they fly through the air. Like some sort of ethereal piranha. I shall call them Viros, not sure if that's a word in some other language, I'll look it up later. Or never.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification