Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best singlefather Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best singlefather Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

She waddled in, muddy, smiling like a drunk monk. Spread out her arm in fist. One look at her gave me a jolt of anger. All work through morning, cleaning the floor, fixing breakfast; lay wasted. How else was a single father going to have his own me-time? I wondered if she imbibed any of her mother's qualities.

As she opened her hand, my frown became a smile. Locked in her hands was a life. This love for beetles was definitely not me. I hated bugs, but I loved these two women. #Ep4 #ThumbSizedStories

The Beetle

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Lock #Series #QuoteSeries #Story #SingleFather #Fatherhood #Beetle #Love #Microstory  #ShortStory #yqtales

Trinayana Roy

The day was marked in his calender in red...Vijay had an all important meeting...He had been in two minds since the last few days...On one hand he knew that if he did not attend the meeting he would surely lose the contract...On the other hand was his five year old son, participating in the school annual games for the first time...Vijay finally decided to go see his son take part in the sack race. The young boy went on to win the race...At that moment he finally learnt the  meaning of life and his priorities...His son's warm embrace as he showed off his golden medal was indeed his own moment of glory...Pride gleamed in his eyes, much more than he could ever feel being the CEO of his company...And then came the icing on the cake when his secretary informed him that he had just won the contract as well..It turned out to be a day of double celebrations for the single father and his adopted child... #win #YQDiary #YQBaba #YQQuotes #YQTales #shortstory #microtales #randomthoughts #scribbles #mydiary #trinayana #YQIoTD #icingcake #race #annualgames #school #singlefather #adoptedchild #pride #doublecelebrations

Arnababu.official

#fatherday #arnababu #fathersfay #happyfatherday #happyfathersday

#myfather #fathersontime #thegodfather #fatheranddaughter #fatherson #fathers #proudfather #fatherdaughter #godfather #grandfather #fatherhood #likefatherlikeson #fatherandson #happyfathersday #likefatherlikedaughter #fatherdaughtertime #fatherslove #fatheroftheyear #fatherlikeson #likefather #fatherandson #myfather #fatherslove #iamyourfather #fatherdaughterlove #fatherandsons #singlefather #greatfather

Shreya Shukla❣

From setting her diaper to setting her lehenga a father succeed in playing the role of a mother too... Happy mother's Day to all the single fathers too 💖
#nojoto #english #nojotoenglish #englishquotes #quotes #mothersday #motherlove #dadlove #familylove #lovequotes #singlefather #quoteoftheday #quotesgram #quotestoliveby #relationships #familyrelations #relationshipgoals #like #love #follow #share #comment #support #familyquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification