Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reps Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reps Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30 reps, 1.m.r one more rep, rep meaning in hindi, rep ki kahani hindi, rep ki kahani in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kadamkl

देश कि बेटी का
बलात्कार नही होना चाहिए
गरिब अमीर औरत का
पालन पोषण होना चाहिए

बेटीयों कि ईज्जत उतारना
बंद ही होना चाहिए
हवस के अंधे मर्दोंको
कुछ तमीज आना चाहिए

प्यार के नामपर लडको
किसीकी बेटी भगना नचाहिए
बेटीयों कि रक्षा करना
तुम सबको आना चाहिए

©KadamKl #fourlinepoetry
#Love 
#girlsquotes 
#abuse 
#Reps

Harsha Maheshwari

mute video

subhdeep1987

Teenage girl's or any woman's work out regime and diet : Every girl wants to have that perfect gym trained body without loosing their femininity. This actually very simple if you follow certain someone's diet and exercise routine.   #Fitness

read more
 Teenage girl's or any woman's work out regime and diet :

Every girl wants to have that perfect gym trained body without loosing their femininity. This actually very simple if you follow certain someone's diet and exercise routine.

subhdeep1987

How to do pull up properly - This is how you can do pull up successfully : This is very good question and a very common problem, I have seen guys with very good otherwise exercise capabilities sucks in pull up, whereas some skinny girl may come in front of you, get away with doing pull up easily. Don't be embarrassed, guys, okay. I am going to give you many solutions, you can try whichever you like or could try all of them. [Solution no 1] #Fitness

read more
 How to do pull up properly -

This is how you can do pull up successfully :

This is very good question and a very common problem, I have seen guys with very good otherwise exercise capabilities sucks in pull up, whereas some skinny girl may come in front of you, get away with doing pull up easily. Don't be embarrassed, guys, okay. I am going to give you many solutions, you can try whichever you like or could try all of them.

[Solution no 1]

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification