Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ilovereading Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ilovereading Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

saba khan

Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I mean I'm feeding my soul.  Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I mean that I love dreaming and peering into the minds of others and getting surprised by the views of others. 
 Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anil Sahoo

Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I can forget everything else until it complete.... !! 🤷‍♂️ Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Varadhan P M

read more
I do like to pour over the pages..
They become alive and display the characters before me. I am engrossed deeply live in the new atmosphere..
I begin taking a role inadvertently...
I change the course of action..
I rush to the end to compare and contrast my way of ending the story!  Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
I really mean that I love to immerse myself in the book in my hand and imagine the lives, the trials, the hopes and the dreams of the characters as depicted by the author. At times I get excited and start anticipating the plots and sub-plots. And then till I turn the last page, I remain in their world. Sometimes the book changes my outlook on life and stays on my mind forever. Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

read more
It's true. Time to collab and complete this #cinemagraphcollab. #ilovereading  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification