tags

Best and Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best and Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pokemon x and y, quotes about life and love, story the lion and mouse.

• 7305 Followers
  • 89862 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Life and You jse chai bnane ke liye sugar chai patti aur dudh ki jarurat hoti h mujhe tre gusse fikra aur muskan wale pyar ki jarurat hoti hai sabko jine ke liye oxygen ki jarurat hoti hai par mujhe oxygen ke sath apni family aur tere muskan ke ghol ki jarurat hoti hai"

Life and You  jse chai bnane ke liye sugar chai patti aur dudh ki jarurat hoti h 
mujhe tre gusse fikra aur muskan wale pyar ki jarurat hoti hai 
sabko jine ke liye oxygen ki jarurat hoti hai 
par mujhe oxygen ke sath apni family aur tere muskan ke ghol ki jarurat hoti hai

#Life#and#you

26 Love
2 Share

"War and Peace कुछ राज दफ्न हुऐ ही अच्छे लगते हैं.... अगर ये बाहर आ गए तो तबाही मच जाएगी.. तबाही... some of the secrets are good it looks good if it is come out then there will be havoc destruction"

War and Peace  कुछ राज दफ्न हुऐ ही अच्छे लगते हैं.... 
अगर ये बाहर आ गए तो तबाही मच  जाएगी.. 
तबाही...

some of the secrets are good
it looks good
if it is come out then there  will be havoc
destruction

#Quotes
#War... #and... #peaces

104 Love

#Poetry #and #Fun #Hub

27 Love

"Mind and Heart दोनो ही हमारे शरीर का बहुत एहम हिस्सा है दिमाग 🧠=अगर काम नहीं करेगा तो हम कुछ भी सोच विचार नहीं कर पाएंगे और अगर दिल ♥️=अगर काम नहीं करेगा तो हम इस संसार में ही नज़र नहीं आएंगे"

Mind and Heart  
 दोनो ही हमारे शरीर का बहुत एहम हिस्सा है
 दिमाग 🧠=अगर काम नहीं करेगा तो 
हम कुछ भी सोच विचार नहीं कर पाएंगे  
और अगर 
दिल ♥️=अगर  काम नहीं करेगा
 तो हम इस संसार में ही नज़र नहीं आएंगे

#Mind
#and
#Heart

19 Love

"I was sitting 'alone' The trees were dancing, birds were singing. the breeze was smiling and The sun was about to set as it was red because it was "blushing". The moon rose at sunset as it was 'shining'. Moon said to sun while it was 'red ' I don't love you because I need you but when I am with "YOU". -Lost poet ᪲❣"

I was sitting 'alone'
The trees were dancing,
birds were singing.
the breeze was smiling
and 
The sun was about to set as it was red because it was 
"blushing".

The moon rose at sunset as it was 'shining'.
Moon said to sun while it was 'red '
I don't love you because I need you but when 
I am with "YOU".

-Lost poet   ᪲❣

#poetrycommunity #likeforlikes #lovepoems #Stories #yourquoteindia #Nojotovoice #Https #you #and #my #me #igwriterclub #igwriters #storytelling #Quote #Quotesdaily #wordgasm #indianwriters #poetsofindia #writersofindia #yourquote #wordsofwisdom #Instagram #writerscommunity #younglivingessentialoils #innervoice #Aavaaraa #ukhty#Moon#Sun

59 Love