Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dailydiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dailydiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes daily love, daily love quotes, hai woon dai, if u love truly u will die daily, you will never change your life until you change something you do daily,

• 44 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Affiliate Products Links

mute video

Hema Singh

mute video

Archanaa Dharmalingam

mute video

Akshay

mute video

Seema Sharma

In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank you for being my true friend
Thank you for making me your friend
Thank you for not complaining 
when my eyes rain
And thank you for being there 
Because you know with you only i can share
So, thank you for being my 
always and  forever companion
And being the bestest ever friend
which never complains never demands.

Always from my hearts
Seema  In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bindu Quotes Writer

In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you are my bestfriend ever.. Bcos you only know everything about my good things and bad things.. you are always there for me to share my each and every feelings.. when i am happy you will blossom with good memories.. when i am sad you are there for me to share my pain.. you are the mirror of my heart.. my shadow will leave me alone in the dark but you won't leave.. Thanq for being with me forever.. — % & In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

In today's #dailydiary, collab and talk about realisations before the day ends. #todayirealised #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
realise.. that I too need something.. In today's #DailyDiary, collab and talk about realisations before the day ends. #todayirealised #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #dailydiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I forgot the yesterday
And cared nothing about, what's the next day.
 How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the most beautiful and lovable version of me.  In today's #dailydiary, write a letter to your diary. #deardiary #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #dailydiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We were happy.  How often do you write and record things in a diary? Is it everyday? Twice a week? Once a month? Or once in a blue moon? We got you covered. Introducing #DailyDiary, record your day-to-day life actions and pass it to the next coming generations. :) #bestthingtoday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification