Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HardThingsAboutHardThings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HardThingsAboutHardThings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smoking is so hard to quit, love too hard meaning, wotakoi love is hard for otaku, unclear perception hard to express, a good man is hard to find,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

Truth seems hardest
when you have to face it
seems hard when you start
to live with it,
becomes your part as days goes by
feels like you accepted it
until it starts asking questions,
do you remember me
do you understand me
will you stand by me,
and you learn a new truth
that acceptance is not a destination
but journey you live with. 🧡📙📙🧡
#truth #acceptance #hardthingsabouthardthings #livinglife #learnunlearn #lifelongjourneys #fromlifeforlife #grishmapoems

Satyaprem Upadhyay

If you are going to eat shit, don't nibble.  #HardThingsAboutHardThings #Books

read more
If you are going to eat shit, don't nibble. 

#HardThingsAboutHardThings

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Book Review: The Hard Thing about Hard Things I recently read this book #HardThingsAboutHardThings by #BenHorowitz  - It took me quite sometime to finish the book, not because I had lack of time or the book was too long, but because of the depth of the book.  I kept on reading what all he goes through, and kept on connecting to my days in DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop (JV between Snapdeal & DEN), a business where I joined as Marketing lead before it began and what all it went through bef #Books #Business

read more
 Book Review: The Hard Thing about Hard Things 

I recently read this book #HardThingsAboutHardThings by #BenHorowitz  - It took me quite sometime to finish the book, not because I had lack of time or the book was too long, but because of the depth of the book. 
I kept on reading what all he goes through, and kept on connecting to my days in DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop (JV between Snapdeal & DEN), a business where I joined as Marketing lead before it began and what all it went through bef

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification