Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best interpretation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best interpretation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about presumptions in interpretation of statutes, presumptions in statutory interpretation in india, presumptions used in interpretation, presumptions in statutory interpretation notes, presumptions in statutory interpretation,

• 19 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Renuka Baranika

There is peace beyond words, interpretations and comprehensions.

©Renuka Baranika #peace #Life #Love #understanding #words #Language #interpretation #Learning

MSJ Quotes

Interpretation of a situation may not be related to the situation itself..! #situation #interpretation #knowledge #viewpoint #opinion #msj #msjquotes #lifequotes

Afrin Jahan

#interpretation #philosophy #Inevitable #dirt #Secrets #L Collaborating with Walter Müllner

read more
Between the born and death period of your life you can  willingly creat a dynamic,  shiny and  a tremendous quality history of yourself in the worthiness and deserving meaning of life. #interpretation #philosophy #inevitable #dirt #secrets #l
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Interpretation challenge!!!! Comment your ideas. #Ideas #changes #changingideas #interpretation #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
When something changes,

nothing changes.

When somebody changes,

everything changes. Interpretation challenge!!!!
Comment your ideas.
#ideas #changes #changingideas #interpretation #yqbaba #yqdidi

Purva Doshi

There, in that world, beneath those black words...
Full of fancies and fantasies...
Illuminating the reader, unknowingly with every passing word...
Granting freedom from the euphemisms of life to embarace the grace...
And it's strange, how poet chooses to pen the words..
That perfectly fit in but still misfit !!
Which makes the poetry even more interesting
And when we go line by line, we realise;
The meaning we discovered, also had a meaning to be discovered yet.....

#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishpoetry #yqpoems #interpretation

Ankit

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind" is for those who are left with one eye, so that the next time the other blinds you while you keep interpreting the greatness of such principle!  #eye #blind #world #principle #interpretation #satire #yqbaba

Anita Saini

Urdu_Word_Collab_Challenge_ Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry आज का लफ्ज़ है "तर्जुमानी" अब पहले की तरह एक विजेता नहीं बल्कि 3 विजेता चुना जाएगा,, जो सबसे पहला विजेता होगा उनको testimonial किया जाएगा ! और दूसरे और तीसरे नंबर वाले विजेता को 'हाइलाइट' किया जाएगा। Example: #YourQuoteAndMine #व्याख्या #interpretation #translation #अनुवाद #aamirshaikh

read more
अजी, नज़रों से बयाँ होती है इश्क़ की तर्जुमानी
कि मोहब्बत रूहानी है या कि कशिश ज़िस्मानी Urdu_Word_Collab_Challenge_
Collab करें मेरे साथ 👉 Urdu_Hindi Poetry
आज का लफ्ज़ है "तर्जुमानी"
अब पहले की तरह एक विजेता नहीं बल्कि 3 विजेता चुना जाएगा,,
जो सबसे पहला विजेता होगा उनको testimonial किया जाएगा !
और दूसरे और तीसरे नंबर वाले विजेता को 'हाइलाइट' किया जाएगा।

Example:

Bad Poet

[Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.] *21 Vodka Shots* I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car. In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c #Stories #interpretation #tramp #longstory #badpoet #paidstory #vodka_shots

read more
In furious anger, I figured out I was not going to marry anyone. Marriage was not my cup of tea.
I decided I would make out with countless girls throughout my life. The idea really excited me. I
ran all the way back to the bar somehow. The atmosphere inside was fantastic. There were all kinds of attractive girls but no guys. I was the
only guy in there. Initially, I felt good but then I felt miserable. All the girls were incredibly good
looking and I couldn't choose one. I was sweating and shaking. I felt so bad that I got out of
there. I really had to. The first thing I did after coming out was this, I questioned my whole god damn
existence.

(a very long story in caption.) [Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.]

*21 Vodka Shots*

I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car.
In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing
headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was
being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never
went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c

Komal Sharma Gupta

The Fire of tears . #Collab Challenge Sometimes we fail to interpret actions and assume something that we want to assume. Collab with me on #someactions Wishing you a surreal Saturday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba, #tejaswiniaura #amwriting #Anger #tears #interpretation

read more
Her fiery anger raged on,
stoked by screams of
long withheld torrential
tears.  The Fire of tears .
#Collab Challenge

Sometimes we fail to interpret actions and assume something that we want to assume. Collab with me on #someactions

Wishing you a surreal Saturday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba, #tejaswiniaura  #amwriting #anger #tears #interpretation

Anand Tripathi 'रवि'

"तुम ना....जाओ"
उसने कहा
" तुम ना जाओ"
हमने सुना #नज़रिया #interpretation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification