Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lunatic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lunatic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lunatic quotes, critical appreciation of poem love lunatic and madman, lunatic meaning in hindi, lunatic poem, the sheer ecstasy of being a lunatic farmer 10,

• 14 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lakshmi Menon

If madness had another name, that would be Bertha #literature #lunatic #Love

read more
mute video

Karthik Krishnamurthy

Don’t get deceived by the way moon looks and shines. 

Yeah it might be the most beautiful thing to see from earth, but remember its 107 Centigrade in day and -153 Centigrade in night. It’s wild and most extreme. 

And that’s the hidden reason why poets refer to moon when they describe someone who is extremely beautiful, yet ‘LUNA’tic  #208 #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #moon #beauty #lunatic #girl #wildwhispers

Bad Poet

*Tennis and Badminton* Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did. I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him. So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin #gloom #hopeforthebest #badMinton #LEUKEMIA #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
Stories from the Subconscious: 

Tennis and Badminton  *Tennis and Badminton*

Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did.

I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him.

So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin

Diwa

Here lunatic is refer as a person who loves the beauty of moon immensely #lunatic #yqbaba #yqdada #me #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zeenat Idris

read more
Ah. I am, I am. In fact, we are.
We are both Lunatics; as we 
both love being awake, at night; 
and also, we are both just
crazy as only Lunatics can be. Here lunatic is refer as a person who loves the beauty of moon immensely 
#lunatic #yqbaba #yqdada #me #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Zeenat Idris

payal jaswal

And one day, our canvas will be filled with all the love we ever craved.You will have the paint brush in your hand, but you won't find the paint to fill that gap.You will try to burn the canvas but those tears won't let you burn it.You will sit on the empty benches where we first painted our love.And believe me, I won't  ask you to paint me again because I have already loved you 
to the point of lunacy.
 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #lunatic #love #quiet #yqtales

Sanjana Kumar

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourquote #lunatic #Change #grey Lunatic, o lunatic!

read more
Lunatic, lunatic.. Just a lunatic.. 
Grey, cold and hard... Just an
 emotion, undecipherable.. 
Lunatic, oh love do you hear? 

The cry of the hatred, the 
 screams of change? 
Lunatic, lunatic.. Just a lunatic..  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yourquote #lunatic #change #grey 
Lunatic, o lunatic!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification