Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HiddenTruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HiddenTruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hidden love quotes, a hidden love marriage novel, a hidden love marriage manhua, a hidden love marriage, how to show hidden files,

• 22 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Middle Tales

"In the world of illusions, We're the truth-seekers. #Growth #Reality #motivatation #HiddenTruth #selfimprovement #mindset #MiddleClass #Motivational

read more
mute video

Vicky Ravi

mute video

Anindita

#HiddenTruth . #Life

read more
Words arbitrary, all meanings cloaked, 
Hidden daggers in wishes honey soaked,
Innocence and honesty at the sacrificial alter,
In the name of vanity, truth gets choked.
While standing at the edge, ready to fall, none at sight,
I ponder those names who told they'll catch me  always if ever I sloped.

©Anindita #HiddenTruth .

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಗೊಂಬೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದಾಗ ♥️ ಹೀಗೂ ಎಡವಟ್ಟಾಗಬಹುದು 🙊 #yqjogi #yqkannada #yqfeelings ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #HiddenTruth #timewilltelleverything #waitfortherighttime #changesinrelationship

read more
ಒಬ್ಬಂಟಿಯಾಗಿಸಿ ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಹೋಗುವ ಮುನ್ನ ಅರಿತುಕೋ ಮನವೇ
ಇಷ್ಟು ದಿನ ಜೊತಿಗಿದ್ದ ಕಾರಣವ
ಗೊಂಬೆಯೆಂದು ನೀ ಹೆಸರಿಟ್ಟ ಮಾತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ನಿರ್ಜೀವ ಗೊಂಬೆಯಲ್ಲ ನಾ 
ಭಾವನೆಗಳ ಹೊತ್ತ ಜೀವಂತ ಗೊಂಬೆ 
ನಿನ್ನೊಲವನೇ ನನ್ನುಸಿರೆಂದುಕೊಂಡು ಬದುಕ ನಡೆಸುತಿಹ ಗೊಂಬೆ 
ಗೊಂಬೆ ಗೊಂಬೆಯೆಂದು ಕರೆಯುವ 
ಆ ನಿನ್ನ ಅಂತರಲಾಳವನ್ನೊಮ್ಮೆ ಪ್ರಶ್ನಿಸು 
ಆ ಅಂತರಂಗವು ಅರಿತಿಹುದು ಈ ಗೊಂಬೆಯ ಮೌನವ 
ಮೌನದ ಹಿಂದಿನ ಹೇಳಲಾಗದ ನೋವ 
ನೋವ ಹಿಂದಿನ ನಿನ್ನೊಳಗೆ ಬೆರೆಯಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವ ಒಲವಿನ ಭಾವವ 
ಸಹಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ ಆದರೂ ಸಹಿಸಬೇಕಿದೆ ಜೀವ ಹಿಂಡುವ ನೋವ
ಮರೆತು ಸಹ ಮರೆತಂತೆ ನಟಿಸದಿರು ಕಾರಣ ನೀನೇ ನನ್ನುಸಿರು ♥️ ಗೊಂಬೆ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದಾಗ ♥️ ಹೀಗೂ ಎಡವಟ್ಟಾಗಬಹುದು 🙊
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqfeelings #ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #hiddentruth #timewilltelleverything #waitfortherighttime #changesinrelationship

यशवंत कुमार

#HiddenTruth

read more
दुबारा इश्क

हाँ, इश्क दुबारा होता है
अगर आदमी जिंदादिल हो तो।
और टूटा हो केवल भरोसा
पर सीने में धड़कता दिल हो तो॥
 #hiddentruth

sehar

अच्छा इंसान बुरा तब नहीं बनता 
जब कोई उसे चोट पहुंचाता है

वह तब बुरा बनता है
जब उसकी अच्छाई को सरे आम, कोई नीलाम करता है

आपने उसका नहीं...उसके ज़मीर का ख़ून किया है
इसलिए वह मर कर भी ज़िंदा रहता है
और वो बनता है, जो आपके लिए भयानक होता है

#yqhindi #yqdidi #yqlifequotes #socialevil #society #rulesoflogic #reality #hiddentruth

sehar

A unwritten story and untold truth
is hidden in narrow lane of ruth
Everyone of us has buried something
that our hearts can't afford loosing

But in light of this world
everything is put on hold
to make people believe in
what they have seen...

#yqbaba #yqenglish #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #rulesoflogic #untoldwords #hiddentruth #lifequotes

sehar

जब कोई रोते रोते
अपने आप चुप हो जाता है

तब समझ लेना
अब उसे किसी और कि ज़रूरत नहीं

वह अब ऐसी चट्टान है
जिसे पूरी दुनिया मिलकर भी  हिला नहीं सकती
 #rulesoflife #motivation #inspiration #yqhindi #yqdidi #lifequotes #hiddentruth #hiddenlife

hansmeet kour

People called it EGO but only she knew her 
E..fforts behind the GO..!! #efforts
#ego  
#hiddentruth 
#hans11 
#yqtales
#yqquotes 
#pennpopcorn

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Revelation #HiddenTruth #VividVarun #Chapter11 #Part11

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter11: Revelation

I sat down questioning Rathi with my eyes, as I try to communicate with him in silence. For next 5 minutes, none of us uttered a single word. The room was filled with silence and our deep breaths, when Pooja broke it questioning "Where is Sumit?"

Astonished about how does she know that I met Sumit, I angrily cross questioned Rathi, "Why did you lie to me? She seems fine! What's going on"... Pooja increasing her volume ramping down my further series of question again exclaimed "Where is Sumit?"

Getting my nerves bursting out, my senses just as if someone crushed down the lane, I picked the knife kept on the table and placed it right on the neck of Pooja. Proclaimed Rathi not to make any moves and tell me the truth, the real truth. 

Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya came to our house for the scripts, that actually happened...

•°•°• Continued in caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification