Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childhoodstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childhoodstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch kuch hota hai cast child name, childhood love quotes, falling in love with your childhood friend, stories of childhood friends falling in love, childhood love story,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Osho Jain

Memories...and these memories contextualise our childhood, adolescence and youth...and '' Old age '' is portraying of our good and bad memories to the mind of our grandchildren. Childhood memories are comprised of various sweet and sour experiences... Mine are also great as well worst, but every time they were learning tools. I was born in Jaipur, the pink city, one of the most beautiful cities of our country. I am single girl child of my parents...as I have already shared with you in earlie #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqquotes #childhoodstory #yqlife #nastowrimo

read more
Childhood memories
(read in caption) ↪️   Memories...and these memories contextualise our childhood, adolescence and youth...and '' Old age '' is  portraying of our good and bad memories to the mind of our grandchildren.
Childhood memories are comprised of various sweet and sour experiences... Mine are also great as well worst, but every time they were learning tools.
I was born in Jaipur, the pink city, one of the most beautiful cities of our country.
I am single girl child of my  parents...as I have already shared with you in earlie

Rabiya Nizam

It's true we move with times
We flow with life 
And Sing the Rhymes
And we don't hear that
Faraway back on that path
Someone's calling us 
Asking to turn back..
"Our childhood"...!! #yqbaba #farawaypoem  #life #childhoodstory #childhoodmemories #yqquotes

A NEW DAWN

It's true we move with times
We flow with life 
And Sing the Rhymes
And we don't hear that
Faraway back on that path
Someone's calling us 
Asking to turn back..
"Our childhood"...!! #yqbaba #farawaypoem  #life #childhoodstory #childhoodmemories #yqquotes

Bezuban Sana

mute video

Listener

'Childhood Story' in 5 Words "गुजरा हुआ स्वर्णिम पल जो किसी भी किमत पर लौटकर नही आता"....❤ #Childhoodstory

Naaz Fazil

'Childhood Story' in 5 Words Story which has no Worry. #childhoodstory #5words #noworry

irslan khan

#childhoodstory #bachpan #Stories #nojotoenglish #Fun #masti #Food #Love #Dosti pooja negi# pooja devnath suman kadvasra# shivam kumar mishra Amit Saini

read more
'Childhood Story' in 5 Words bachpan me hum ekhatte khate the dost yaar,
kisiki roti kisiki sabzi kisika wo keri wala achaar.
ab pakwan to bahut hai khaane wale nahi sath,
jab ek hi dabbi me hote sabke hath.
kisi na kisi se roz hoti thi ladai ,
kahaniya kayi bani huwi thodi si padhai.
kadakti dhoop me bhi hum murga bankr khush the,
bus wahi meri bachpan ke din the. #Childhoodstory #Bachpan #stories #Nojoto #NojotoEnglish #fun #masti #food #Love #Dosti pooja negi# pooja devnath suman kadvasra# shivam kumar mishra  Amit Saini

Surbhi ❣

'Childhood Story' in 5 Words Just
Tom
&
Jerry #childhoodstory#nojotoenglish#surbhi

sana afreen

nojoto #childhoodstory

read more
'Childhood Story' in 5 Words Playing with friends until sunset.. #nojoto
#childhoodstory

gunjan

खबर है हमें वो वक़्त लौट के ना आएगा।
नादान ये दिल फिर भी उन यादों को दोहराएगा । #childhoodstory #children #bachpan #बचपन
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification