Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intrigue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intrigue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quagmire of political intrigue, life holds no intrigue, sexual intrigue, canna lily intrigue 10, i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arvind Passey

Never distanced from art - 02 Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. This picture here is of a small section of one of the shelves with books in my study. The feeling I get is that of depth, sometimes unfathomable, that accompanies the written word. Of course, we have the rights and the opportunities to #Travel from one book to another... though a #cycle is a better choice than zipping around in fast cars. Haven't you wondered why the first impulse on seeing a picture of a book is to read the title or at least know who the author is? And the second impulse is to shout out about having read it or express your intent to #read it. And so I thought it better to #shoot a book from an angle where the #intrigue goes up. #Design #colours #interpretation #metaphysics #Photography #Editing #photoedit #Photo #Home art #expression art #Books #Traditional_Arts

read more
 Never distanced from art - 02

Walk around the house and you will notice that you are never far from expressions that aren't just mimicking but are the soul of art. 

This picture here is of a small section of one of the shelves with books in my study. The feeling I get is that of depth, sometimes unfathomable, that accompanies the written word. Of course, we have the rights and the opportunities to #travel from one book to another... though a #cycle is a better choice than zipping around in fast cars. Haven't you wondered why the first impulse on seeing a picture of a book is to read the title or at least know who the author is? And the second impulse is to shout out about having read it or express your intent to #read it. And so I thought it better to #shoot a book from an angle where the #intrigue goes up.

#design #colours #interpretation #metaphysics #photography #editing #photoedit #photo #home #art #expression #art #books

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification