tags

Best lovefailure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best lovefailure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 124 Followers
  • 217 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"We are all a LITTLE BROKEN. I but the last time I CHECKED, BROKEN CRAYONS still COLOR . The same. - Shreyaag"

We are all a LITTLE BROKEN.
I but the last time I CHECKED,
BROKEN CRAYONS still COLOR .
The same.

- Shreyaag

The only thing is change the thinking.
#shreyaag #NojotoWriter #Brokenhearted #Brokenheartquotes #Broken #broked #Brokenquotes #writerscommunity #writing #writerlove #lovefailure #nojoto.com

189 Love
13 Share

""

"She saw you She met you She wanted you She liked you She chased you She got you She had you She loved you She got bored you She ignored you She left."

She saw you
She met you
She wanted you
She liked you
She chased you
She got you
She had you
She loved you
She got bored you
She ignored you
She left.

#Broken #Love #Lovefailure #Relationship

180 Love
12 Share

""

"It was our last meeting Yes!! That day I didn't forget yet, when ur mouth says something else which is not in your heart. I still remember everything of that 7th July, and really before meet u I know it's may be last forever for me. & really I still didn't forget that Smile on my Face with worried heart which is beating faster than usual, coz I perfectly understood that I getting cheated from last few years."

It was our last meeting Yes!!
That day I didn't forget yet, when ur mouth says something else which is not in your heart.
I still remember everything of that 7th July, and really before meet u I know it's may be last forever for me.
& really I still didn't forget that Smile on my Face with worried heart which is beating faster than usual, coz I perfectly understood that I getting cheated from last few years.

सब याद है तेरे झिझकना, तेरी तेजी सांसो का गर्माहट, तेरी चुराती नज़रे, तेरा मुकरना सब ताजा है आज भी|
#shreyaag #dhanbad #parkmarket #hirapur #norevenge #movedon #Watch #cheatedon #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials

173 Love
3 Share

""

"First Love is Important but Last Love is very important because First Love change the Nature. And Last Love change the Life. So, care Your Love❤️ -Shreyaag"

First Love is Important 
but
Last Love is very important
because
First Love change the Nature. 
And
Last Love change the Life.
So,
care Your Love❤️
                                  -Shreyaag

I'm single😂😂

#shreyaag #Lovequotes #Lovefailure #Loveline #Love #Love2hate #Loverboy #Quotes #NojotoWriter #nojoto #Instagram #writerscommunity

53 Love

""

"दिलों के तार दिलों के तार.. 💔अक्सर टूटते हैं बार-बार, लाते हैं इश्क में कई दरार, जज्बातों में तकरार , 💔दो दिलों की हार!"

दिलों  के तार दिलों के तार.. 
💔अक्सर टूटते हैं बार-बार,
लाते हैं इश्क में कई दरार,
जज्बातों में तकरार ,
💔दो दिलों की हार!

#DilKeTaar #Broken #Love #Broken #Heart #Lovefailure #nojoto

52 Love