tags

Best know Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best know Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life as we know it, poem i know why the caged bird sings, i know quotes.

• 1284 Followers
  • 9203 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#i #Dont #know #what #was #my #fault @Adi

12 Love
1 Share

"History and Culture People should know about their culture and history because history has made us all and our roots consist with them..... In other side, Our culture united us but in these days its becoming extinct...."

History and Culture  People should know about their
culture and history because
history has made us all and our roots 
consist with them.....
In other side, Our culture united us 
but in these days its becoming extinct....

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #sushmathakur #History #Culture #Extinct #roots
#know

211 Love

"I know 💕 you always do fight with me😍 and you always scared to lose me my baby😘 No need to explanation🙄 I know about you everything💞 Your love❣️ & your anger😍 So how could i disappointed with you💖"

I know 💕
you always do fight with me😍
and you always scared to lose me
my baby😘
No need to explanation🙄
I know about you everything💞
Your love❣️
&
your anger😍
So how could i disappointed with you💖

#nojotoquotes #nojotoshayri #nojotopoem #nojotoenglish #Love #Fight #know

102 Love

"Listen to you heart because, who else will listen? unheard stories, untold dreams, nothing is audiable to others, no matter how many times ypu say it or write. I dont know why, no one can hear it, no one can read it. why I dont know why."

Listen to you heart because, who else will listen? unheard stories, untold dreams, nothing is audiable to others, no matter how many times ypu say it or write. I dont know why, no one can hear it, no one can read it. why I dont know why.

#Heart

49 Love

"Last night I Cried alot but no one comes to know that I was crying. Yesterday night I was feeling like dead. And who comes to know if a dead body is crying All my love, my tears, my heart Everything is Dead now. But I'm happy Because I'll be reborn again. Thank you."

Last night  I Cried alot but no one comes to know that I was crying.
Yesterday night I was feeling like dead.
And who comes to know if a dead body is crying 
All my love, my tears, my heart
Everything is Dead now. 
But I'm happy 
Because I'll be reborn again.
Thank you.

#Life #Thoughts #nojoto #Quotes

15 Love
1 Share