tags

Best October Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best October Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ishqbaaz 6 october 2017, ishqbaaz 5 october 2017, ishqbaaz 2 october 2017.

• 100 Followers
  • 190 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Poetry:Isma Arzoo

#dhaage #October #Poetry #nojotourdu #alone #met #QandA #Music #MyPoetry

@Saad Khan @Qalb e momin @Dr. Belal Ahmad @Sheikh Farhan Ali @Abid Mirza @🆆🅰🆀🅰🆁.🆁🅰🅹🅰 @Fb/Feelings احساس @Dr.ShrutiGarg PT @BALOCH Sahab @Ayaz Ali Soomro @Malik Zaib @Bisaal saaki @Waqas Usmani (chocolatey_hero) @Muhammad Bilal shehzad @hasan shuja @Dr.Imran Hassan Barbhuiya @Nojoto اردو @رضا حسین رضی شاعری @Ushna dar @Shah

300 Love
12.4K Views
44 Share

""

"#Pehlealfaaz October - the season of love, life and living. October - the season of Autumn..the year's loveliest smile. October - the season that teaches us to glow in its own shades. October - the promise to keep forevers till the next ever. It's not the winter, spring or summer that blooms life, it's Autumn. It's October. October - the season that makes me believe in miracles - For I trust you October! I may not be good in October. But I promise to be your November forever!"

#Pehlealfaaz October - the season of love, life and living.
October - the season of Autumn..the year's loveliest smile.
October - the season that teaches us to glow in its own shades.
October - the promise to keep forevers till the next ever.

It's not the winter, spring or summer that blooms life,
it's Autumn. It's October.
October - the season that makes me believe in miracles - 
For I trust you October!

I may not be good in October.
But I promise to be your November forever!

I may not be good in October..
but I promise to be your November forever!
#October #autumn

275 Love
7 Share

""

"Dear Autumn, Thanks for taking care of My October. And I'll remember my promise to keep that forever till the next ever. And as I say, I may not be good in October. but I promise to be your November forever."

Dear Autumn,

Thanks for taking care of My October.
And I'll remember my promise to keep
that forever till the next ever.

And as I say,
I may not be good in October.
but I promise to be your November forever.

Would you like to be my November?💌
#October #autumn

227 Love
1 Share

My October ❤️😍
#OctoberMonth #MyTopics #story #October #Love #Life #25Oct #nojoto #Video #November

192 Love
5.5K Views
2 Share

""

"तारीखें वही है साल बदल गए दिल तो वहीं है दिलदार बदल गए ©Sonam jain Jain"

तारीखें वही है साल बदल गए
दिल तो वहीं है दिलदार बदल गए

©Sonam jain Jain

#October #8oct #NojotoWriter #nojoto #nojotohindi #Dard #Life #year #Date #nojotoenglish

159 Love
1 Share