Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Swamp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Swamp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about draining the swamp, swamp meaning in hindi, lego swamp police station 10, swamp forest, the swamp dwellers by wole soyinka characters,

• 7 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Krishna G

#swamivivekananda #swamicreations #Swamp #swamiwrites #swamibhai @Dinesh Gupta Aditya Tanti Bittu gujjar Krishna Deo Prasad. ( Advocate ). Vireka Kemraj #विचार

read more
mute video

Ankit

In a swamp where lived an army of frogs, snakes came to live. Fearing death such frogs entered into an arrangement with snakes that snakes can bite, coerce or abduct frogs & tadpoles whereas, frogs of the swamp will croak loudly how they are living peaceful and dignified life with the snakes. Apart from that, whenever humans came to clean the swamp the frogs informed the snakes and such snakes bit all those who approached the swamp. 

At one point of time the swamp was filled only with snakes and humans too left it unattended as it had been - filthy, harmful and disgraceful !  #swamp #disgraceful #frog #snake #harmful #filthy #agreement  #yqbaba

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning. As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme #Illusion #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Swamp #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9 #Chapter10

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter10: Swamp

Helpless yet again, I took Sumit to a doctor for a check-up and was told that due to low BP he fainted as his stomach seems to be empty and needs to be kept on glucose. With no clue to what's happening, as one says Pooja is the culprit, other says she is not, whom to believe and whom not.

I went to office to get some clue from Ajay, but he was not in office that day, so to extend my investigation, I visited​ the PathLab later that day. They denied to disclose any information, but agreed to check in their system whether the reports were generated from their lab or not. And yes, the reports have a valid report ID and seemed genuine.

Gosh!! If she was raped, then why Rathi made that fake story to portrait her own wife as the culprit. Also, why is Pooja tortured in the asylum. Sumit was reported missing, then what was he doing in the asylum, pleading for her sister.

Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek answers yet again.

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning.

As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme

Durga K Nair

#Swamp

read more
Swamp your adversary by your consecutive triumphs!  #swamp

Shahana Parveen

In the swamp of past, 
Only you bloom like a flower. — % & #yqbaba
#swamp
#flower
#theinkslingers 
#thewriterjunction 
#tmpd
#arthub

Bhanu Pratap Singh Rathore

Loneliness Whom to say and what to do as there's no one around....who has dragged me to this annoying feelings and this is as strong as ice surface on the river and sometimes it's as soft as cold water flows under.....
Whom to love and what to trust as there's crowd around....who has make me stuck in this annoying swamp.....and this is so sticky that my feelings looks like dumping up all over #love #loneliness #emotions #feelings #swamp #dumping #bhanupratapsinghrathore #annoying

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification