Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KotaFactory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KotaFactory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aklera to kota bus, aklera to kota distance, rawatbhata to kota, ruthiyai to kota train, minn kota i pilot,

• 59 Followers
  • 79 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Archna_cho

mute video

Sarthak dev

Students and their life -: in short #iit #KotaFactory #kota #Jindagi the #ParentalPressure

read more
mute video

Naveen Dubey

mute video

Sahil Dindor

If a student commits suicide because they
couldn't bear the pressure of education
it's not sign of their weakness but 
That of the system of education

©Sahil.Aesthetic System of education #systemofeducation #forstudents #KotaFactory #kota #Kotalife #KOTADIARIES

verma ji

mute video

kanchan Yadav

mute video

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: Don't start crying bro, I was just kidding. It's #MayurMore at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #KotaFactory #KotaFactorySeason2 entries to #YQMT2746. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me telling my pea sized brain: 
"You good for nothing, retire from YQ"
When I see my brain weeping, 
me consoling it with
👇 Rough translation: Don't start crying bro, I was just kidding.

It's #MayurMore at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #KotaFactory #KotaFactorySeason2 entries to #YQMT2746.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Mai kya karu Ram mujhe budda mil gaya 🤦‍♀️🤭 Rough translation: Does asking late makes the question wrong? 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #KotaFactory #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2732. Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Old man: will you marry me? 
Me : 😳
Old man: 👇 Mai kya karu Ram mujhe budda mil gaya 🤦‍♀️🤭

Rough translation: Does asking late makes the question wrong?

💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WebseriesMeme #KotaFactory #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2732.

Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

Our favourite physics teacher #jeetubhaiya from #KotaFactory with his amazing #Facts about life. Make your own amazing #Memes and make multiple memes on #YQMT464 and make everyone go rofl.💥💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab har kisi ko aapki shaadi ka intazaar ho...
Then me:- 👇👇👇👇 Our favourite physics teacher #JeetuBhaiya from #KotaFactory with his amazing #facts about life. 
Make your own amazing #memes and make multiple memes on #YQMT464 and make everyone go rofl.💥💥  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: From now onwards don't say a word about that person in front of us. It's #RanjanRaj aka #BalamukundMeena at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #KotaFactory #KotaFactorySeason2 entries to #YQMT2751. Get. Set. Meme it! 🚀 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone Try to cheat me and pretending they are right 
Le Me who forgot their existence : Rough translation: From now onwards don't say a word about that person in front of us.

It's #RanjanRaj aka #BalamukundMeena at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #KotaFactory #KotaFactorySeason2 entries to #YQMT2751.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🚀   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification