Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best messy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best messy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smile and messy hair quotes, messy life quotes, messy meaning in hindi, messy house mom quotes, funny messy house quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Manish jaat Manish jaat

#messy #News

read more
mute video

Manish jaat Manish jaat

#messy #News

read more
mute video

Manish jaat Manish jaat

#messy #News

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

Just saying to my camera that oh I'm alive!😁🤭 Don't get scared if I post something out of my box😂 #rest life #branch #Forest #Silky #messy #Hairs #yqbaba

read more
He would come and rest 
On the branch 
Of my collarbone
And and get lost in the 
Silky forest of my 
Messy hairs. Just saying to my camera that oh I'm alive!😁🤭

Don't get scared if I post something out of my box😂

#rest #life #branch #forest #silky #messy #hairs #yqbaba

Hemlata Pandey

It's "OK" to Say,
"I am Not Ok". #office #puzzle #lifeisamixture #messy #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Sakshi Vashist

I like people who follow rules in life

At least they know at which step
They messed up

#rules #rules_of_life #rulesoflife 
#follow #like #messy #messedup

Anonymous

Problems are like ripples on water when any thing worst drop in that pond of life then #messy #shapepoem #dropofwater

read more
Pr
ob
lems
arelike
ripples 
on water
when any
thing worst 
drop in  that
pond of life then 
ripples appear but 
they  don't last for a 
long finally they have 
to submerge themselves 
in the pond so keep your
self full of  patience  in 
the pond of life in 
which your prob
lems will soon
disappear
 Problems
are like
ripples 
on water
when any
thing worst 
drop in that
pond  of  life then

Giftsy Dorcas

Messy meshes of desire mushroom by the minutes,
Moments now caught 
in the ransom of
"Struggle"... #giftsydorcas  #newwritersclub #yqbaba #desire #struggle #messy #wordtrail

Sahaj Sabharwal

Messy people just know how to tamper with our business, switching us on, to prove ourselves, in which we improve alot. But they don't know how to stop us, when we put our efforts and get proved. Hence, we achieve heights being unbeatable, as a plus point for us. - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #SahajSabharwal #message #mess #messy #messypeople #people #haters thoughts

read more
Messy people just know how to tamper with our business, switching us on, to prove ourselves, in which we improve alot. But they don't know how to stop us, when we put our efforts and get proved. Hence, we achieve heights being unbeatable, as a plus point for us. Messy people just know how to tamper with our business, switching us on, to prove ourselves, in which we improve alot. But they don't know how to stop us, when we put our efforts and get proved. Hence, we achieve heights being unbeatable, as a plus point for us.

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&K, India

#sahajsabharwal #message #mess #messy #messypeople #people #haters #thoughts

Prita

Though it's said that expectations lead to dissapointment.... It's seen that, expectations just arises, even without our knowledge... It really hurts when that expected thing doesn't happen... And people blame us for that hurt But actually it's not our fault .... It's the fault of that stupid muscular heart .... Which is said to have emotions towards others... Sometimes I do wish this so called would just be a pumping machinery of this body..... A emotionaless device which has nothing #Expectations #Emotional #messy #emotionless #numb #Uncontrollable

read more
Yun Khaamoshi Tumhari Achi Nahi Lagti, 
Acha Lagta Hai Jab Tum Baatein Kiya Karte Ho !

Yun Chup - Chap Na Baitha Karo,
Tumhara Daatna Bhi Hume Pasand Hai ! 

Weham Sa Ho Jata Hai Hume,
Humse Kahin Khafa Toh Nahi Ho! 

Suno!  Yun Gumsum Na Raha Karo, 
Tum Baatein Karte Waqt,  Mujhe Aur Bhi Zyada Ache Lagte Ho !
 Though it's said that expectations lead to dissapointment....  It's seen that,  expectations just arises,  even without our knowledge...  
It really hurts when that expected thing doesn't happen... And people blame us for that hurt But actually it's not our fault .... It's the fault of that stupid muscular heart 
.... Which is said to have emotions towards others...  

Sometimes I do wish this so called would just be a pumping  machinery of this body..... A emotionaless device which has nothing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification