Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamsequence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamsequence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prince Ki Kalam Se..@

mute video

read-rat

I got changed a lot after staying in hostel. Some good changes and some bad changes happened in me...I used to topper in studies  all the time, and that time  I was going away from studies.Reading books, anchoring, speeches, writing stories, all these things of my choice were getting away from me.after going there, I have also learned to recognize people.,I learnt to live for myself....For the first time in my life, I went far away from my family....Now I came back home,Because now i didn't want to get away from my dreams,I made mistakes there that I can't mention here And now I want to complete all my dreams..after returning home I've again started doing the things I love the most ...Some of them know only the good side of me,pals say you are competitive and best Girl,and I think there are no foes in my life so far..Now I want to fulfill all my dreams that's my only dream.
That's it!!

@preeti's dairy #myrepentance
#dreamsequence 

#LastDay

Jahnvee

mute video

Jahnvee

I want to travel with you by my side...being one with nature..listening to the beautiful symphony of the waterfalls..leaving imprints on the sand...counting the stars in the nightsky...writing stories...weaving poems...singing to you...dancing to the rythm of the rains...exploring the depth in your eyes...and finally sleeping in the comfort of your arms...it all seems like a dream sequence and all I wish is that I never wake up to reality!! #love #dreamsequence #nojotoenglish #nojotolove #nojoto

Jahnvee

Some dreams are like raindrops...
before you realise it..you are completely drenched..your soul is soaked and all you wish is the spell never ends...such is the bliss..purely enigmatic.. #dreamsequence #enigmatic #nojotospritual #nojotolove #nojotoenglish #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification