Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Recognise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Recognise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about recognise meaning in hindi, recognise in hindi, recognise my voice, seekae test and recognise lyrics, recognise meaning in english,

• 25 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mayur Wadibhasme

If you will try to decorate your true soul with a hypothetical decor of a fake character, you will be left unrecognised. 
People might like you as a perfect piece to showcase but of no worth.  #recognize 
#recognise 
#YQbaba

Haseena Dudekula

The crack in my voice,
the moisture in my eyes,
the look on my face,
the pain in my silence,
the feelings in my words,
If you recognise these,
then that's enough for me ! #recognise#yqbaba#yopowrimo
#haseezlovequotes

Cerebral Derange

Those who speak about good
They are same people's
Who speak bad too but you
Fail to recognise them because 
Of that dust inside of your mind  #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#bad#speak#recognise

Cerebral Derange

Those who speak about good
They are same people's
Who speak bad too but you
Fail to recognise them because 
Of that dust inside of your mind  #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#bad#speak#recognise

Ditya K

You realise and you recognise your potential when you stop getting affected by what others think of you. You have your flaws and insecurities but that doesn't hide the fact that you have your own strengths and capabilities too. There will always be someone who will do better than you and someone else you will be better than. That's life. If they can dare to do it, so can you. You are unstoppable and uniquely capable as anybody else. So have trust in yourself and tackle.  #potential #recognise #tackle #trust #yourself

Apeksha Kadam

Dear diary,
at times I can
barely recognize me.
As though
I am someone different
and not the usual me.
Is it because I changed?
Or is it the version of me
I never thought would 
resides in me.
Yours truly,
the usual me. #deardiary #me #recognise #change #different #differentme

Roohi Bhargava

She recognised her. 
She didn't. 
Yet they shared a soulful bond.  #recognise #YQBaba

Ankit

Remember Pakistan doesn't recognise Israel as a nation because Britishers created it. #pakistan #israel #recognise #britishers #yqmeme #yqhumour #yqbaba

Suranya

Promises cry, as life goes on. Once friends now known strangers. #yqbaba #Challenge #Recognise #Photo #classmates #Family #friends #minitale #ajourneytodiscoverlife

read more
Recognize those faces in the group photo?
They were once your second family.
Now you turn the pages with a frown.
A question on your lips.
"What was that guy's name?" Promises cry, as life goes on. 
Once friends now known strangers.

#yqbaba #challenge #recognise #photo #classmates #family #friends #minitale #ajourneytodiscoverlife

Ekta Pathak

Recognise my efforts...
The day I stop poking you ....
Understand I let you go...... #recognise
#YQbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification