tags

Best nojototales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojototales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 93 Followers
  • 612 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

sandesey
#RDV19 #PujaParmar #Pujaswritingworld #Nojotopujaparmar #sandesey #rastey #gumsum #noor #Kissa #paigam #kalam #ummid #likhawat #Nojoto #nojotothoughts #nojotoDiary #nojototales #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #Nojotopoeties #nojotowritings #nojotowriters #nojotolines #nojotoshayari #nojotohindi #creativewriting #creativewriters #Thoughts #Quotes #poems #poetries #Shayari #nojotoaudio

289 Love
4.0K Views
16 Share

Shikayat
#MyPoetry #PujaParmar #Pujaswritingworld #Nojoto #Shikayat #Nojotopujaparmar #Pujaslines #nojotowriting #NojotoWriter #nojotocreativity #creativewriting #creativewriter #nojotopoem #nojotopoetry #nojotoshayari #nojotothoughts #nojotoquotes #nojototales #nojotoDiary #nojotolines #nojotohindi #kamra #Dil #Parivesh #Thoughts #Quotes #Shayari #nojotaudio #Nojotochallenge #poem #diary #tales

197 Love
4.6K Views
3 Share

""

"Disclaimer of Kabir singh movies be like The love you gonna feel, The friendship you gonna praise, They are just for entertainment purposes and performed by professionals Don't try this in real World, YOU WILL END UP IN HURTING YOURSELF"

Disclaimer of Kabir singh movies be like 
The love you gonna feel, 
The friendship you gonna praise, 
They are just for entertainment purposes and performed by professionals 
Don't try this in real World, 
YOU WILL END UP IN HURTING YOURSELF

#nojotoofficial #nojototales #nojoto #newpoetspotlight

192 Love
3 Share

""

"Brain - deleted everyone no one left to hurt my heart. Heart- why you have deleted even her from my life? can't you understand I love her Brain - same here, can't you understand I LOVE YOU An eerie silence Brain- keep aside, it's time to quit the feelings."

Brain - deleted everyone no one left to hurt my heart. 
Heart- why you have deleted even her from my life? can't you understand I love her
Brain - same here, can't you understand 
I LOVE YOU 
An eerie silence 
Brain- keep aside, it's time to quit the feelings.

#nojotoofficial #nojototales #nojoto

191 Love
6 Share

Dhaage
#dhaage #Dori #kashti #basti #Sawal #jawab #PujaParmar #Pujaswritingworld #poetpujaparmar #Nojotopujaparmar #Nojoto #nojotothoughts #nojotopoem #nojotopoetry #nojotolines #nojotocreativity #nojotoshayari #nojototales #nojotoDiary #nojotostory #nojotowritings #nojotowriters #nojotohindi #creativewriting #creativewriters #Thoughts #Quotes #poem #diary

190 Love
4.7K Views
2 Share