Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkroom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkroom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about darkroom stories quotes, darkroom app, darkroom photography, darkroom game, darkroom movie,

• 30 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saravana

Don't afraid to dark #lonely #darkroom #positive #bright #Motivational

read more
you cannot remove from darkness from dark room
you can bring in light

©Saravana HR Don't afraid to dark #lonely #darkroom #positive #bright

Sancheeta Singha

168 What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selflove #yqbaba #ypowrimo

read more
My faliures and achievements

What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#selflove #yqbaba #ypowrimo

Srishti Yadav

In a dark room 
     The way Candle 
         Brighten up the room.
Just like that ,
     In our life 
              Poetry lights us up.               #yqtales #yqmidnighthoughts #candlelight #poetry #lightsup #darkroom #nightthoughts #infinity

The Incomplete Metaphor

What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
what darkness exactly is. Is it the absence of light, or is it the presence of something that we don't know? What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the light on the other side,
how desperately we both want to be
on that side, which looks amazing...  What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my secrets and feelings 
and the true me. What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindadarkroomquote #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
things taking a toll around
Always ending up here and not being found
Thoughts and memories start to pour
Like glass breaking on the floor
Hurts and wounds come and go
This room is about me ending up in it for sure #mykindadarkroomquote
#darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Dark room and I come together,
Very often,
To converse about something,
Not so common.
The tears I secretly shed,
The hurt inside my heart,
The secrets I can't share with the world,
All open up
And the dark night lends me the shoulder. What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Room--- home, home -> room. room, still not home, squeezed away colour from a tube, shapeless, useless :)) #Random What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes #tdd_musings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
why and how the not- so felt but slowly chewing pains linger around a home Room--- home, home -> room. room, still not home, squeezed away colour from a tube, shapeless, useless :))

#random 
What do you and #darkroom 
 converse about? #latenightquotes  
#tdd_musings
#YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
the painful past,
the unsaid feelings,
and the painful scars,
that never diminish.  What do you and #darkroom converse about? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification